Eventually Phil turned it off, leaving Dan sitting there, panting. He ended up pulling out a book to occupy himself, to try to distract himself from how hard he was. Phil was torturing him, constantly switching the vibrator on and off, but always keeping it on its lowest setting. Dan jumped each time it was turned on, and Phil would giggle and pat his thigh, frustratingly close to touching Dan's cock but never close enough.

During one such session of Phil teasing Dan with the vibrator, he turned up the setting, making Dan whimper quietly. His book was shaking in his hands, and he ended up shifting in his seat, trying to get closer and further away from the vibrator at the same time. He sent an alarmed look to Phil as he turned it up even more, and Dan ended up putting his book down entirely, figuring it was a lost cause.

Phil simply smirked at him during this entire ordeal, as Dan slouched low in his seat and tried to disguise the fact that his face was red and sweaty. He was breathing heavily and trying to conceal it, and on multiple occasions he became aware of the fact that he was thrusting slightly into the air. He was beginning to wonder why he'd been forced to take the aisle seat.

"Hello, would you two like anything to eat or drink?" a stewardess asked, holding a tray with drinks and a menu.

Dan's eyes widened in alarm, and he whipped his head around to face Phil, expecting him to turn the vibrator off. When Phil did no such thing, Dan glared at him, though Phil steadily ignored him.

"N—" Dan started to answer, but Phil cut him off.

"Yes please! What do you have?"

Dan only just held in a groan, one of both annoyance and pleasure.

"Well we have coke products to drink, as well as beers and wines. And we have snacks and sandwiches also, which are all listed on the menu," the lady said, smiling pleasantly as she handed over a menu. Dan shakily reached up to grab it, and he held it in front of Phil and himself, trying his best to act normal.

"Oh, this one sounds good," Phil commented, pointing to a wine. "What's your favorite?"

Dan huffed in annoyance, his muscles stiff and shaky from hiding his current prediction. Phil smirked, glancing at him out of the corner of his eye, and Dan only reinforced his glare.

"I really enjoy this one," the stewardess said, pointing to a wine on the list. Phil nodded slowly.

"Okay then, we'll take two please!"

"Absolutely!" she said, before taking back the menu and whisking away to get their drinks.

"Phil, you asshole!" Dan snapped, letting out a big huff of breath before gasping in more. He opened his mouth to continue, before he felt a tap on his shoulder. He had to bite his lip to prevent himself from moaning as Phil amped up the vibration again, and he twisted around to see the stewardess.

"I thought I'd bring you a bucket. You look a little airsick," she said politely, handing Dan a bucket. He nodded meekly, embarrassment resonating throughout his entire being, and then she left again.

"Phil!" he whined, a mix of a complaint and a moan. He was grinding subtly back into the seat, could feel himself approaching his orgasm.

"Don't come until you finish your wine," Phil whispered, seconds before the hostess returned once more with their wine. Dan smiled weakly as he took it, immediately starting to drink it. Phil turned up the vibration the rest of the way, and Dan could feel himself sweating liberally, his body visibly shaking with the effort of keeping himself away from the brink. His wine was sloshing in his glass, which he quickly tipped back into his mouth again.

Phil reached over and placed his hand on Dan's thigh, sliding it up until his fingers were just barely pressed against Dan's cock. Dan was breathing shakily through his nose as he chugged his wine, which was expensive and delicious and a shame to waste. He slammed his empty glass down on the table in front of him, before staring at Phil desperately.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Now."

"No," Phil said lightly.

"Then turn it off! Because I'm gonna—"

"No," Phil repeated.

Dan stared at him in horror, feeling his climax approaching rapidly, knowing there was nothing he could do about it (besides from his safeword of course).

"Phil," he whispered, his eyes wide and desperate. Phil simply raised his eyebrows at him, unworried, and Dan gulped.

"Phil, I have to—"

"Go ahead."

Dan bit his lip, before he rapidly pulled his sweatshirt hood over his head to hide his face and hunkered down in his seat. His orgasm was building up quickly, and his limbs were shaking. He was biting his lip so hard to keep himself from making noise that he was worried it would bleed. Phil secretly slipped his hand into Dan's pants, wrapping his hand firmly around Dan's cock.

"Phil!" Dan gasped in surprise, unable to help himself from bucking up into Phil's hand. Phil pushed him back down, simply running his thumb through Dan's slit over and over.

Dan covered his face with his hands, knowing there was nothing he could do, as his orgasm washed over him like a tidal wave, crashing against him. He came hard, shaking in his seat and trying his best to buck into Phil's hand, as his body shook violently and shivers wracked across his body. He managed not to moan by some miracle, but one of his hands had came free from his face to instead latch tightly onto Phil's arm.

As he started to come down, his body jerked and twitched at the vibration inside of him, and he whined quietly at the over sensitization. "Phil," he whispered, panting and sweaty. "Turn it off."

Phil grinned wickedly. "No."

He then dragged Dan to his feet, who quickly yanked his sweatshirt down lower, afraid of a wet spot, and dragged him towards the back of the plane, into the bathrooms. Dan was shaky and weak and could barely stand, the vibrator still on high, still torturing him with too much pleasure.

Phil yanked down Dan's pants and bent him over the sink, before doing the same to his own. "We still have to be quiet," he whispered. Dan nodded desperately, just wanting Phil inside of him.

Phil pulled the vibrator out of him, still without turning it off, and replaced it with himself, much thicker and warmer, making Dan feel much fuller. He thrusted slowly at first, and Dan shoved his fist in his mouth for good measure.

It didn't take long for Phil to find Dan's prostate, and once he did, he wrapped his hand around Dan's dick, the vibrator still in hand. Dan's cock twitched against Phil's hand and the vibrator, which Phil started to stroke. He continued to fuck into Dan, speeding up as they both approached their climaxes, Dan for the second time.

"You feel so good Dan," Phil whispered into Dan's ear, his breath hot and spilling over Dan's ear pleasurably.

He didn't trust himself to answer, managing only a squeak in response. He had to take his fist out of his mouth too, needing both hands on the sink to hold himself up.

Dan started to twitch around Phil, which Phil recognized well, and he began to fuck him harder, stroke him faster. Phil covered Dan's mouth with his hand, knowing that Dan was likely to make noise because of it. They came together, Phil buried deep inside Dan, pressed firmly against his prostate while he held the vibrator against Dan, both of which felt like too much. They gasped and twitched and shook against each other, collapsing low over the sink and shaking.

Phil slowly pulled out of Dan once it was all finished, and he finally turned off the vibrator.

"What are we gonna do now?" Dan asked, once he'd caught his breath.

Phil smirked, before sliding the vibrator back inside of Dan, trapping his come inside. Dan blushed but didn't protest, and they both straightened their clothes and appearances as best they could before returning to their seats. After all, they still had nineteen hours to go.