42; Bruises Over Wounds

Start from the beginning

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" I chuckle as they whimpered in pain. I snapped all their necks except for the mutt with the ring. I brought our faces close and laughed darkly. "You're going to regret working for Francesca Guerrera," I assured the wolf.

My fangs elongate and I bite into the wolf's neck while keeping her paralyzed with my power. As I drank from her I broke off her hand and bathed in her screams. Blood spilled down my neck as my fangs moved a fraction to the left and hit her large artery, both feeding me and bleeding her out.

"What a shame." I sighed, dropping her body and look at her broken off hand. I slip off the ring and pocket it, tossing the hand to my tasty meal. I could feel and smell another wolf wandering the compound.

I sped in front of them with a bloody smirk. "Hey, Olly." I chuckled. I grab his arm and twist him around into the wall. "Now, I'm thinking, should I just take your ring or let you live out your days with no one. I mean, I have killed all your friends, except your old pack and all, but would they really want you back after what you did to them?" I ask and Oliver whimpered.

"Good choice, Olly! You are going to stay alive and no one will love or care for you because of your betrayal, do you understand?" I asked. Oliver nodded and screamed with pain as I dislocated his arm. "Good. If I see you again, be prepared to take your last breath." I hissed as I slid his ring off his finger.

_____

I sat on the couch in the sitting room with a scotch in hand and a book in the other. I felt Klaus enter the room and sit across from me. "It-It will get better." Klaus hesitated. I chuckled and looked up at him. 

"We're talking now, are we? What about all those months that you couldn't even look at me?" I asked sipping my scotch. 

"I was mourning our child." Klaus sighed. 

"Hm. So was I. That doesn't matter anymore though. I'm over it." I sighed, looking back at my book. 

"When did you turn it off?" Klaus asked.

"I don't know, maybe between the time when talking to me was proven difficult or blood poured into every crevice," I smirked. 

"Harper, Eden will-" Klaus started. 

"This talk is getting boring, wouldn't you say? Let's talk about something more fun." I bite my lip as I close my book, setting it and my scotch glass on the table. I stood and stalked over to him. I laced my arms around his neck. "Let's make up for lost time, shall we?" I ask. 

"Harper-" He started. I shushed him by putting my lips to his, running my fingers through his hair. Klaus kissed back and his hands go to my waist. I bit his lip and slowly moved my lips to his neck, running my fangs along his skin. Klaus groaned and sped us to the bartop. I sat on the counter and his body sat between my legs. I brought my hands to the hem of my top and pulled it over my head. Klaus took the opportunity to kiss my neck.

I grabbed his black sweater and tore it, ripping it off of him. My lips find him again and my skin tingled with familiarity. I pulled apart from him and sped us to his room, shoving him back onto the bed. My hands fumbled with the button of his jeans and I moved them down his legs.

I straddled his waist and tangled my fingers in his blond curls. My lips traced his skin, moving towards his ear. "It's worthless, you know?" I panted. Klaus's hands grabbed the back of my legs and he stared into my blue eyes. 

"It's all over now."

 I snap his neck to the right.

_____

I strutted around town, free of the wolves prying eyes. I am the one who tore them out. I compelled two men and one woman to follow me as I entered the to the compound. When we arrived, I tore into the woman's neck, the blood flowing down my throat.