Chapter 34

"Come on Eva." Amelia smiles pulling her into school.

"Amelia I just started being comfortable walking why are we at school?" Eva rolls her eyes but smiles too.

Eva and Amelia had been out of the hospital a week now and they couldn't be happier. They had both talked out what happened that night. They talked about Amelia's attempted suicide and how to get better, Amelia actually was in therapy. But her best therapy turned out to be in the form of a person.

"Hi." He smiled looking down at her in the hall.

"Hi." She smiled and kissed her boyfriend.

Chris Schistad made Amelia Mohn happy. And that was all she wanted in life.

"How are you feeling?" Chris asks Eva.

"I'm great." She smiles.

Chris runs his hands along Amelia's body. "How are you?" He asks. Eva stands awkwardly by and Amelia gives her an apologetic look before ignoring her completely.

"I'm good." Amelia says draping her arms around his neck.

"Only good?" He smirks and Amelia returns the look.

"I'm out." Eva holds her hand ups like she's surrendering and walks away. The couple laugh and then turn back to each other.

"Yeah I'm good. Wanna make me great?" Amelia whispers in his ear and Chris groans. Amelia places with the back of his hair and smirks at him.

"You know I do." Chris says and then leans in to Amelia. Their lips touch and sparks fly like they kissed for the first time. Amelia loved the feeling, it never got old. The kiss deepens and Chris smiles into the kiss. As the kiss begins to get rougher Chris pushes Amelia against a wall.

Amelia moans as Chris trails kisses along her neck and gives her a hickey. He goes back up to kiss her but she stops him. "If you get to brand me, I got to brand you." She smirks and attacks his neck. He moans and places his arms level with her head so he's supporting himself with the wall.

When Amelia is done she goes back up and kisses him. "Chris." Amelia says between kissing him. "The bell-"

The bell rang. Just as hundreds of students flooded the halls Amelia pushed Chris off of her and into the middle of the hall where he was almost trampled. People looked at them as he made his way back to her. He wiggles his eyebrows and Amelia giggled like a little girl at being caught.

"Ah there you two are." William and Noora walk over to them. Amelia grabs Chris's hand and faces them.

"Here we are." Chris smiles.

"I see you two didn't go to class." William looks at the two matching hickeys on their necks. Amelia and Chris smile at one an another. "Looks fresh." William and Noora laugh.

"I'm glad you're okay." Noora reaches out and grabs Amelia's hands. Amelia smiles at her friend, glad to have someone like her.

"Amelia!" Eva yells from down the hall. "Woah you guys work fast." She says when she reaches them. Everyone laughs. Amelia lays her head on Chris's shoulder. "Amelia can I talk to you?" Eva says and Amelia nods.

Eva and Amelia walk off to the other side of the hall a few paces down from the group.

"I just wanted to say thank you." Eva said. Amelia smiles confused.

"For what?" Amelia asks.

"I heard what you said when I was under anesthesia." Amelia's eyes go wide at Eva's words. "I just wanted to thank you." Eva smiles. "I love you with all my heart and you're right, we are cousins, but you're my best friend too and I love you and I don't know what I'd do without you either and thank you." Eva says welling up a bit.

"Eva!" Amelia cries throwing herself on the girl laughing at her emotions. "I love you I love you I love you." Amelia holds her close. Eva laughs and kissed Amelia's cheek.

Amelia and Eva walk back to the group holding hands. "Um something I need to be worried about?" Chris asks and Amelia hits his chest laughing.

"Not a big fan of incest thank you very much." Amelia kisses him.

"I'll take you home?" Chris asks and Amelia nods as they walk away from the group.

In the car the music is blasting. "All red lamb just to tease you ah, none of these toys on lease too ah." Amelia sings as Chris drives.

"You really should be a singer." He comments and Amelia shakes her head.

"Me? A singer? Come on I only do that for you." She kisses his cheek.

"I love you." Chris says.

"I love you too." Amelia smiles. Amelia's phone pings and she goes to check it. She smirks and looks over at Chris.

"Party?"

Hey guys, so I'm gonna say it and don't be sad.

Next chapter is the last chapter.

Ahhh I said don't be sad! Haha

This feels like the right place to end it. (End of season 2 if you've followed the events at all) and I'd just like to thank every single one of you.

Last chapter should be up tomorrow and I'm excited.

Please tell me any requests for any more stories, fanfiction or not.

Thank you so so much I'm very proud of this book.

Remember to like, comment, share, and love!