Chapter 8

Chris dropped Amelia off at her house after that. They hugged goodbye and that was all. It seemed then like Chris understood, for a moment they both did. They would go back and forth back and forth egging each other on and in the end one or both of them would be hurt. They had an understanding, they wouldn't work. But all that went out the window the next day.

"I heard William wasn't there, Chris got there just in the knick of time too." Vilde says as Amelia walks up.

"What's going on?" She asks. The girls all look at her, Nooras eyes are pleading. Amelia wondered why. Noora pulls her aside before anyone can say anything to her.

"Where were you last night?" She asks. Amelia is taken aback.

"What? Home-"

"I wasn't." She says. Amelia just stares at her.

"Why are you telling me this?" Amelia asks.

"Because, those girls are my best friends and Vilde is infatuated with William. I can't have them know."

"Wait, you were with William? And why tell me if they are your best friends." Amelia questions.

"Ugh I don't know! I know what you're like but I feel like I can trust you." Noora admits.

"You can." Amelia decides and Noora launches right into her story of her date with William.

"Seems like you were just getting to know him." Amelia shrugs. Noora sighs.

"I know but Vilde-"

"Isn't going to find out." Amelia cuts her off and Noora gives her a slight smile.

"Thank you." She smiles.

"Funny you should mention being on a date with William, I was on one with Chris earlier that day." Amelia smirks.

"Seriously?" Noora gasps. Amelia nods.

"Hot make out session, almost forgot I wouldn't let him have me." Amelia laughs and so does Noora surprisingly. "So what happened with Chris I heard the girls talking?" Amelia asks.

"Didn't you hear?" Noora asks.

"There was a fight. Yakuza guys, fought the penetrators. Chris and few guys. He barley made it to the fight. Probably because he was with you." Noora says.

"Fought? Is he hurt?" Amelia says eyes wide. She didn't know why she cared. Maybe it was because of the moments they had yesterday on the highway or maybe it was something a little deeper.

"I don't know, I heard they got beat up, unfair fight." Noora says and they return to the girls.

"What happened to Chris?" Amelia says trying hide her concern.

"I don't know but I heard one Of them was in the hospital, beat up pretty bad." Chris says and Amelia feels her throat tighten. 'It couldn't be him right?' She thought. She shook off her feelings and listened to the rest of the story Vilde was telling, hanging on to every word.

"I heard penetrator Chris was still in the hospital." Vilde says. "Are you okay Amelia?" She says afterwards. Amelia hadn't realized she was gripping Eva's arm. Eva hadn't said anything, but now she have Amelia a knowing look. Amelia glared at her.

"Fine." Amelia says harshly. She didn't have feelings for him and she didn't want anyone to think so.

"Isn't that them?" Sana says as Williams car pulls up. William gets out first and he looks fine. Then Chris gets out. Amelia gasps looking his bruised and hurt face. She wanted to run and ask if he was okay but knew she couldn't because that was reveal she cared to everyone. Maybe he could know, but no one else could. The stride pass them not even looking, too cool, Amelia guesses. Everyone is looking at them. Amelia can't take her eyes off of Chris.

-

"Chris!" Amelia yells down the hall stopping the boy in his tracks. Class was in session and it seemed they both didn't want to be in it. "Are you okay?" Amelia asks running up to him. He chuckles and looks down at her.

"Amelia you always seem to know where I am don't you?" Chris jokes. Amelia goes into her mode.

"Well I need to know when to please-I mean, tease you." She says licking her lips and she hears Chris do a faint, 'mmm.' "But really, are you okay?" She says touching his face and he winces. She removes her hand quickly. "Sorry." She looks down.

"It's okay." He says awkwardly. They had never been this intimate. No they weren't on top of each other like before but this moment had feelings, real feelings, and it almost felt like they were exposed right here in the hallway.

"Well I-" Amelia starts but Chris stops her.

"Do you want to go on another date with me tonight?" He asks. She is taken aback. After last time she actually thought maybe he didn't want her because she became real. She almost eagerly said yes but instead said,

"No."

"No?" Chris asks confused. He looks a bit hurt.

"I can't tonight. I'm busy." Amelia says. She wasn't but she had to play hard to get.

"Come on Amelia enough of this stuff. I saw who you were and it's not this girl." Chris says.

"If you saw anything you saw that I am this girl." Amelia scoffs. "And you are no different."

"I can be a human."

"No you can't." Amelia laughs. "You are just like me. You get everything you want because you play the other person. But now I'm denying you what you want and suddenly you you say it's my character? Don't be so into yourself Schistad." Amelia says. Chris rolls his eyes.

"Maybe I don't want you." Chris says. And Amelia just laughs and smirks.

"If you didn't want me, you wouldn't have asked me on a second date. And you would push me away when I do this." Amelia grabs Chris by his shirt and pulls him into her locking lips. The kiss again is hard and passionate, hungry. The lust was there yet again. She releases him after a while and they stand close, nose to nose, eyes closed, her still gripping her shirt. "I told you I'd break you." She says causing Chris to open his eyes, she does as well.

"You just proved that I've cracked the surface."

Yoooooo
So I just got back from my 3 hour dance concert omg so long but socializing was fun.

Anyway I hope you like this chapter more to come soon hopefully. I love you guys!

Remember to like, comment, share, and love!