Missing you

**ALLY'S POV**

I wake up to the sound of voices. they're quiet but I can still hear them. I look to the side and I see Shaila laying down on her bed looking at her phone. "morning Mom how are you today?" I ask "I'm doing pretty good hope you slept well. Your boyfriend's been texting me all morning trying to get a hold of you." She says with a slight side smirk. "really would you give me your phone so I could call him I promise him I would talk to him today over FaceTime." I say with the most convincing puppy dog eyes I could ever pull off. Shaila looks at me tries to resist but I knew she couldn't. She hands me the phone and I am immediately put the contact from the Hayes from last night's text conversation. I call him right away waiting for him to pick up he doesn't for a few minutes and I start to get worried about why he's not and then I remember the time difference is so big he could be the asleep man I hope I'm not waking him up.

~~ a few hours later~~

I'm just finishing up straightening out my outfit when I get a FaceTime call from Hayes. I pick it up right away.

A- Ally

H- Hayes

START OF CONVERSION

A- Hi baby!!

H- hi love. How are you doing I miss you like hell.

A- I'm doing better now that I'm talking to you. How about you?

H- well I just woke up but saw you called me last night so I wanted to call you back right away.

A- www baby you're so sweet.

H- show starting soon?

Does Aya want to see my outfit?

H- sure!!

(Stands in front of full-length mirror flipping camera for Hayes)

H- baby you look stunning!!

A- thanks. (Camera facing Ally again)

H- I'm going to watch the show just for you baby.

A- www thanks love ❤️

H- no worries. You should probably go the show is starting soon don't want you stressed. Call me when you get back to the hotel.

A-okay baby talks to you later. 😘

END OF CONVERSION

I sit waiting for a bit and a loud voice says 5 minutes till the show. I look at the monitors and see so many people out there. I'm so happy.

**after-show**

The show just ended and we are heading to the hotel. We leave tomorrow for MAGCON. I can't wait to see Hayes again but dad on the other hand I could wait. When I get back I call Hayes as he asked me to. He didn't pick up though so I just text him.

A- hay baby why you not picking up my calls?

H- sorry just in the bathroom I'll call you in a minute

A- Kk baby

I wait about 15 minutes for his call then I see a wet haired Hayes on my phone screen.

A- what happened to you baby

H- oh I just felt hot after watching you strut down the runway and needed to shower. So I did.

A- oh ok. Did everyone enjoy the show?

H- ya they did. You did amazing. How do you feel?

A- amazing they gave me this bag with a crapload of stuff so I'm happy. Was Lox over today at all?

H- I don't know why?

A- I asked her to pack my bag for MAGCON

H- she must have been over at some point we are leaving soon. Speaking of that I really should go I don't need to be getting into more trouble.

A-ok baby I understand I'll see you tomorrow. I love you oh and just have Lox give you my bag and if Cameron asks say that my mom let you know we did a lot of shopping or something.

H- ok baby love you see you soon 😘😘

That was the end of the call. I look through the bag that I got and soon start to get tired so I put everything away slipping into my pj's. I get into bed and start to watch tv with mom till I'm out.

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

A/N

Omg soooooo Sorry for how crapy this is and how short I'll have a better one up in the next 2 weeks. I'm going into doing or die time at school and everyone just seems to hate me so it's going to be nuts. I won't feel bad if you hate this chapter

Vote

Comment

Like

W/C 700 (shortest ever)