"you want my ass that much?"

"stop teasing." jungkook whined.

jimin smiled and lifted himself up, and slowly sank down on jungkook's cock, brushing his entrance with the leaked tip playfully before taking the hard flesh bit by bit inside himself.

jimin moaned, throwing his head back at the feeling of being filled up.

"ah..fuck..so tight." jungkook breathed as the tightness had finally surrounded his cock. he was watching jimin intently, and when the smaller man engulfed all of him and sat down to adjust, he jerked his hips upwards slightly, causing jimin to return his focus back on him once again.

"oh no you don't.." jimin warned him as he placed his hands on jungkook's knees to hold him down, preventing from him from his attempts to take some of the control.

"then go faster!" jungkook said between gritted teeth, causing jimin to smirk.

"you're so impatient kitty. we have.." he slowly stood on his knees until only the tip of junkook's cock was inside him.

"all the time.." he looked into jungkook's dark eyes as he teased the younger with a circular movement of his ass.

"in the world." he finished as he sank down on jungkook's cock, taking all of him in one drop.

they both groaned when jungkook's was fully seethed. at first the pace was slow and jungkook wanted so bad to hold jimin and slam him down but he can't.

fortunately for him, jimin fastened the pace and jungkook never took his eyes off the older all the while. his hair was pressed to his forehead from sweat, and his mouth was slightly ajar, releasing soft pants; and those small hands..one was placed on jungkook's knee, still holding him in place just in case, and the other was wandering around his own body, pinching his nipples occasionally.

"ah you feel..so good kookie." he increased his rhythm, filling the room with a vulgar sound of skin slapping.

never has anyone ever rode him like this. so erratic, so dominant, so fucking sexy that he could already feel himself reaching his peak.

"i...i'm...."

"do it. cum inside me. all of it." jimin mumbled as his own orgasm started to build in his stomach. he increased the speed and soon after felt the familiar hot liquid inside him along with jungkook's deep moan. jimin followed soon after, spilling over his stomach.

"kook..ah." he couldn't say more as he collapsed on top of jungkook's torso. he felt the bigger man's frantic heartbeat against his own, and smiled lazily as he reached up and untied jungkook's hands. "fucking.." jungkook was at a lost for words.

"you're welcome." jimin said cockily, and slowly closed his eyes.

jungkook rolled his eyes and wrapped his finally free hands around the older. "are you really going to sleep? right here? now?"

"mhm..."

"what if somebody sees us?"

"we'll worry about that later. let me sleep."

"wow, seriously." jungkook let out a chuckle, moving one of his hands up to stroke jimin's hair.

"sleep well."

***

*sprays holy water*

I know it took long to update I apologize ajsjjshsaggx guys I swear I have a love hate relationship with smut. I like reading it but i struggle so much when writing it. IT'S HARD OKAY?! (like their cock☝)

I was putting it off for so long bc i didnt want to give u crappy smut lol. But its still is crappy after all that smh hahaha

I ended up drawing cat/dog (idk what ear those are) tae while i was thinking of what to write😂

Its not good but wtv. Does it even look like tae lmao

On that note, have a good day~!

#PreorderHer 😂