“Okay, bye.”

I hung up and picked up a bottle of lotion from the little desk in the room. I looked it over and smiled. Sweet Love by Bodycology. It’s perfect for today. It smells like whipped cream and roses petals. It’s the perfect scent to get into my feminine side and my wedding.

I placed it into my purse and I looked into the mirror. “Today you will become a beautiful bride Amy,” she said. “You will look like the girl of your man’s dreams and you will have to make him proud. He is going to want to indulge into you the second he smells the faint scent of the lotion and I need to find the spray for it.”

I looked back at the tiny desk and picked up the bottle of spray. I placed it next to the lotion in my purse and I picked up my purse and walked down to the living room. I opened the living room closet and pulled out a silver bag where my wedding dress sat undisturbed for a while.

I tossed the bag onto the couch and stared at it. “Okay, today you’re going to help me look wonderful for my future husband. I know you can’t talk so I don’t know why I’m talking to you but it may be the fact I’m very nervous. But I don’t care. I just want to wear you so bad!”

“Hey, Amy!”

I turned and looked at the doorway. “I didn’t notice you got in Lindsey. Did Jason give you the key to the house?” I asked her and she nodded her head.

Lindsey smiled. “Yeah, he did but that was because he expects me to show up here more often after you two get married so I can bring my husband here. He also wants me to take care of the house while you two go on your Honeymoon.”

“Did he say where he is taking me for the Honeymoon?”

“He is keeping that a secret until after you two are hitched. You’re going to have to wait until you two tie the knot for him to tell you.” Lindsey poked me on my arm and she grinned. “You are going to make a wonderful bride at the wedding so let’s get going to the hair salon and do your hair. I suggest we do a golden brown look for your hair and darker hints of brown.”

“I’ll do whatever it takes to look like a magical yet beautiful bride for my baby.”

~.~

Miu touched my hair gently and I looked into the salon mirror. “I think we should make sure the top part of it is the lightest color out of them and then have the middle mix in with it. We also need strands to mix into it Gabby,” she said to her red haired friend.

Gabby touched my hair next. “Okay, I’ll be sure to start this.”

Gabby turned me away from the mirror and started doing my hair. She touched my hair gently and she started putting some sort of foil on my head. I closed my eyes and blanked out for a bit.

“Hey, you can open your eyes now,” Lindsey said, poking me on the side. I opened my eyes and stared at her. “Your hair is almost done. She is going to dry it and we’re going to see how it turned out. I hope it turns out to be all that you dreamed of.”

Gabby laughed. “She will look amazing. I have done a lot of heads of hair before her and some of them were famous celebrities in need of a makeover. I even did Amanda Bynes’ hair before. You know when she wasn’t mentally ill?”

“You did her hair?” I asked.

“Of course I did darling. I am one of the best hairdressers in the world!” Gabby told me and she placed me under a hair dryer and started drying my hair. “Girl, you’re going to look like a million darlings for your wedding. I’m sure your husband’s eyes will be glued to you the entire wedding.”