Chapter 21

-Chapter 21

Jason looked out at the cameras in front of him. “I am getting married really soon,” he said simply and he smiled. “I have found my soul mate and I plan on making her my one and only for the rest of my life. To put it simply, I will not be looking for anyone famous but just this normal girl who has opened up my heart. She has casted quite a spell on me and I am charmed by her. Amy is a great girl and I think she makes me act like a better man. I will continue my musical career and tour but as a man in love and committed. Thank you.”

“Are you watching the video of the press conference I had earlier?”

I turned to look at Jason and nodded. “Yes, I didn’t get to catch what you said. I am actually satisfied with every word you said in there. Do I really make you a better man?” I asked him, raising an eyebrow. He nodded his head and I smiled. “I am glad you think that Jason. I am really glad that you do.”

Jason wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. “Amy, you know that I will always think that you make me a better man. You have taught me how to love and how to be more charming. I am going to make sure you are pleased with everything in our life together and I will lead you into the afterlife.”

I laughed. “Jason, you’re too sweet.”

“I know I am but not as sweet as you.”

“Hey, can you two keep it down?” Jason’s mom asked as she entered the room. I looked at Jason in confusion and he looked away. “Sorry that I am in the house. Jason invited me and his father here so we can prepare for your wedding. It has to be the perfect ceremony.”

“You invited your mom and dad without me knowing? How is that even possible?” I looked at him questioningly and he looked at me with an unsure smile on his face and he shrugged. “Okay, it doesn’t matter. As long as they don’t do anything to wreck our engagement and wedding, we’re good.”

Jason nodded. “My parents are going to find you the best things in the world to make you feel like a queen on our wedding day. You’re going to be the most beautiful girl in the world on that day.”

Jason touched my face and his mom squealed. “You guys are just too cute! It reminds me of when I was getting with his father. We were the cutest couple in our hometown.”

I turned and looked at his mother. “Oh, really? That’s very interesting. I’ll love to hear about it more later though so I can spend time with my future husband right now.”

Jason touched my hands and he kissed me on the lips. “You are going to have to spend the rest of the day alone with my parents though. I have some business with my company to do. They want to promote as a man who has fallen for a piece of gold that was in the sea.” He smirked. “I’ll be back later for you though. We’ll go out for dinner together at a nice restaurant.”

“Fine, you can go out to your company. I’ll have dinner with you later.” I pouted and crossed my arms.

He nodded and he pecked me on the lips. “I’ll see you later love,” he replied and he turned and left the house without saying goodbye to his parents.

“How do you feel about my son? Be honest with me dear,” Jason’s mom said and she moved next to me.

“He is so amazing,” I told her. “He has been so kind to me and I wish I could be just as kind as him. I want to show him that I will love him and can love him for the rest of my life. I want to be beside him at all times and lead him through the darkest times.”

“I think you are perfect for my son.”

“Thank you.”

I stood up and she looked at me questioningly. “Where are you going?”