Chapter 9

-Chapter 9

Jason held out a magazine in front of my face and looked away from me. “What is this Amy?” he asked in an angry tone and I looked at the magazine in shock. Ryouta’s lips all over my lips ended up the front cover of Olala Gossip magazine! “We strictly have a no romance with other people rule in our contracts for this relationship. Do you remember that at all?”

“Ryouta is the one who kissed me. Why are you assuming that I did something wrong? Sure, I should have stopped him from kissing me but I didn’t want to cause some drama in the mall. Besides, I didn’t want to do something absolutely horrible to him. I would have ripped off his lips if I did try stopping him,” I explained and Jason looked at me, placing the magazine down on the floor madly.

“So you think I want to see him kissing you and you acting all casual about it? Do you not care for our relationship? You are making people think that you are some fame whore which I am starting to think is why you’re doing this with me.”

“Jason…” I muttered out.

He looked away from me and he closed his eyes while taking a deep breath. “Why are you acting like it isn’t a big deal? It’s a big deal for us! Now I have to tell people it’s not what it looked like and that he was kissing you just to ruin me. I hate talking about things like this. I’m not sure if I can trust you.”

“I have no idea who could have taken the picture since I did look around afterwards to make sure no one caught him doing that to me.”

“What?”

“I looked around to make sure no one was looking at us or taking pictures. I didn’t see anyone at all around us so I have no idea who took the picture.”

He looked at me with wide eyes. “So you did make sure to be safe?” He shook his head and he licked his lips. “I’m so sorry for being so mean to you. I thought you were just trying to be reckless. I’m very sorry Amy and I know I can’t take back all the things I said.”

“It’s okay.” I looked away from him and I felt him put his hands on my hands.

“Amy, I will make sure everyone knows you’re not cheating on me. I believe that you’re not cheating on me at all. You’re a sweet girl with a nice heart. I don’t know how I doubted you. I am such a stupid guy for thinking so.” I looked at him with some shock. He smiled and he patted me on the head. “I will set things straight and you will be seen as a great girl again.”

“Thank you Jason,” I replied and I stood up. “I have to get dressed now. I need to find something that will work for hiding what I look like. I have a feeling your fan girls may want to kill me right about now.”

“I won’t let them kill you.”

I smiled at him. “I know you will make sure that they don’t so thank you.”

I turned away and walked down the hallway, going into my room slowly. I looked at the ground and picked up one of my bags I didn’t unpack yet. I opened it up and pulled out some clothes. I wonder which one will make me not stick out while I’m out and about today. Maybe I should go with something simple yet elegant. Yes, that will do for today.

I threw the rest of the clothes on the bed and I changed into a black and white cardigan and tan pants. I looked into the mirror and smiled softly and the girl in the mirror smiled right back at me. Not a very happy smile but a smile none the less.

“Hey, I don’t care if someone sent a picture that seems legit! I just want to set the record straight about what happened to my girlfriend there, alright? You should print a new copy as soon as possible or I will sue you guys for ruining my girlfriend’s name!” Jason shouted and I peeked out of my room door. Jason stood on the phone with someone and an angry look flashed onto his face.