Prologue

Prologue

♥~~♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

I stand with the rest of the crowd watching the scene in front of me. A boy is sound asleep on his bed, snoring loudly. Everyone turns to face me as I approach the sleeping senior in his bed. His blonde hair is messy and his eyes are shut tightly. He still hasn’t realized that he’s been asleep in front of the entire school for at least 10 minutes now. I stifle a giggle as I pull out the sharpie in the back pocket of my jeans. I uncap the top and lean against the bed. 

I freeze as the boy stirs slightly. I let out a breath of relief when he doesn’t wake up and turns so his face is turned towards me. I bite my lip to stop myself from laughing out loud and slowly bring the sharpie to his forehead. I take my time in writing out AR in big black letters, my signature prank mark. I smirk as I step back. I turn on my heel away from the sleeping boy, high fiving a few other seniors and bystander juniors as I stalk away from my latest work of art.

Someone would eventually wake him up. If not, a teacher is bound to come by and actually wake him up. Either way the damage was done.

Yet another Prank Point for Autumn Rivers.

♥~~♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Okay this is just the prologue for a book I'm thinking about writing. Give me your feeback if you think I should actually write it or not!