SO, Who Are You...And Why Are You Sitting On My Couch? -_EPILOGUE_-

EPILOUGE:

"Love, can you get the baby?" I called out to Hunter. He brought Stella into the room and gave her to Kyle, Our 18 year old son. His wife put out her arms and Asked for the baby.

"Look Kyle, if you think that you are the only one who is going to be holding her you have another thing coming to you." She hit the back of his head and I laughed. I was glad that kyle had met her, she was funny.

"MOM! I'm home!" Melody called from the kitchen. She raced into our room.

"KYLE!" She ran to her brother. He was four years older than her and moved out. She didn't see him much. I smiled as he hugged her.

"Hey kid." He greeted her.

"Hey. I'm 14, I'm no kid." She pouted. We all laughed.

"Mom, I want to go out tonight." She told me. And Now, It starts all over.

"Well, there's this boy me and your father want you to meet." I told her.

*********************************************************************************

Kyle and Merideth(his wife) Had a baby. Her name is Della.

The boy Fantasia wanted her daughter to meet will propose to her on her 18 birthday, in two days.

Stella is Four, she is a mess maker.

Fantasia died at the age of 64. Hunter died shortly after that of a broken heart. Melody adopted Stella. who is still a minor.

I hope you guys liked the story...after 2 attempts at sequal i have decided not to do one and just do an epilouge. SOOOOOO it is offically over!!!! I hope you guys liked it!!! Don't forget to go back and vote, comment,,,and reread if you loved it!!! <3 :*

Niki