So, Who Are You...And Why Are You Sitting On My Couch? -_Chapter1_-

I was at the park with Ashley and Matt. We were walking back home.

"So, You never told me you you moved over here last year." Ashley said. I looked at her and she nodded, She wasn't going to leave it this time.

"Becuase I hated it in New york. I hated my mom, my dad, and all of their friends, and everything that thay were. I just wanted to leave." That was all I was going to say, I crosed my arms to make a point if that.

"Ugh, fine I'll ask next year then." Ash said. Today was exactly one year from when I had moved out here and met Matt and Ashley, so like..a frend-aversarie or something like that, It also happend to be Matt and Ashley's two year annavesrary(sp).9/14/09. that was last year, the day I moved in. The only reason i can afford that house is because of Carter, My EX, but he now lives in Aliso Viejo, one city over.

"WAIT! I wanna go on the swings before we go!" We were at the park behind our houses, it was right next to Laguna Niguel elementary, and there was only one swing. I ran over to it and sat down. All of the Parents looked at me like I was retarted.

"Push me Ashley!" She pushed Matt to where I was sitting on the swings. He pushed me once and they walked away. I had to run over to them and I pushed Matt down. Ashley started to laugh.

"And THAT is what you get for leaving me to swing by myself." I stuck out my tounge and ran home with Ashley. We were sitting on her couch when Matt came through the door.

"Della, that wasn't very nice." He scolded, for a second he actually sounded like my dad.

"Ya, I know. That's why I did it." I walked around the couch and gave him a hug. He petted my head and walked into the kitchen. In the Kitchen there was a door that led to the backyard, wich was small, but it wasn't tiny. There was a barbeque, a bar, and a little outdoor table set. Matt walked over to the bar.

"And what will you to fine ladies have this lovley day?" He asked. Ashley answered him.

"Well, Dells will have a Strawberry magarita and I will have a dry Martini please." He nodded and went to work makeing our drinks. Thank god for our neighbors who belived that Matt was 21 beause they are the ones who buy us the booze.

"Well thank you." I said taking my margarita. He nodded and gave Ashley her drink.

"I want a kitty." I randomly said. Ashley and Matt both looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well I do." I said shrugging. Ashley took me into the garage and pointed down. I looked at a box full of five week old kittens.

"AWWWW! I want one!"

"Then take one, take two if you want." she said.I grabed the smallest one. It was a black, white, and orange tabby. Hmm. I turned it over.

"A girl." I thought aloud.

"I want this one. Wait! Why do you have a box full of kittens?" I asked.

"We found them on the street in this box. I wanted to take them home, We have been bottle feeding them for three days, they are only like five weeks old."

"Ima go home with this one." I held up the cat to her face. She smiled and nodded.

"That one is Jaycee. (like J.C. for thoes of you that are confused)" She was the only tri-colored one. the rest were black.

^^Jaycee^^

I walked next door to my house and unlocked the door. It was already unlocked apparently, but, didn't I lock it?

I put Jaycee down and she ran around exploring. I droped my keys on the little side table next to the door. I went out the door to the back to make sure the house was locked from the back. It was. Ok, now that is just weird.

I went around and check ed all of the rooms. no one was in there but i was missing a pcture that was usually on the night stand. It was of me, My mom, and Chancler. Chancler is my Step-dad. He's ok, but I don't really like him that much.

I heard something crash in the garage. I opened the door and looked in.

"Hello?" I called out. Jaycee came out from behind the car. How did she manage to get in the garage with al the doors closed?

Well, whatever. Oh my god. It's already Five! I need to be at work in twenty minutes.

*At work*

god, today is such a slow day. Nobody is in the irvine spectrum today! Gah, I should be allowed to just leave.

"Hi, um, How much are these pants?' Someone asked me. I looked up at Carter, he smirked.

"What do you want?" I asked rather rudely. He had broken up with me last week and he wouldn't even tell me why, At least he was still paying my rent.

"How about dinner after your shift princess?" I glared at him.

"And why would I do that. I thought you wanted us to be over." I went back to spacing out before he had time to reply. I glanced back at him five minutes later and he was walking out the door shaking his head.

*Three hours later*

YAY! They let me off early! I have to go get some formula for Jaycee and I'll be on my way home!

gah, there are so many differnt types of formula for cats! How many are there out there? I chose the first one saw and paid. Then I went home.

All the light were on at Ashley and Matt's and there were Police outside of my house. What the hell? I parked next to the curb outside of my house and got out. Ashley ran over and hugged me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked her. Tears were streaming down her face.

"Matt saw someone go into your house so he went to go see who they were, and they got into a fight and he came back pretty bad and now hes in the hospital and the guy in your house has dissapeared and- OMG where is Jaycee?!?" She rushed. One of the police officers came over to us after overhearing Ashley.

"Who is Jaycee? and who are you?" he asked me.

"Well, I'm Della Blacer and this is my house, and Jaycee is my kitten." He looked at me for a minute then went over to one of the patrol cars.

"This kitten?" He asked as he held up Jaycee in front of me. I nodded and he gave her to me.

"Well, Della, I'm sure Ashley has told you what's going on. I'm going to need you to come over here and talk with my chief for a moment." I went over and talked to him. Jaycee was clinging to my arm.

It took three hours of me begging for people to go away so I could go inside. And they still were watching the house. at least they weren't being peesty about it. They were just patroling (sp) the area now and again.

I was so tiered. I went iin my room to go to bed and as I was changing into my pajamas I noticed that the picture was back. Odd? yes, very. I climbed into bed and turned off the light. I felt Jaycee crawling around under the covers and then she finally setteld down.

I heard the click of someone unlocking the deadbolt to the front door. AWH fuck. This is not going to end well. The only person with a key was me. and my landlord. And my landlord calls before coming, especailly at 11:34 P.M.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_

Hope you liked it. and I guess i didn't give you anything about Carter. soo...

Name:Carter ventura

Nickname;Car; carcar

Age:21

Job: Works in Hot topic (but on a diff shift than Della)

Lives: In the same complex as Mason