So, Who Are You...And Why Are You Sitting On My Couch? _-Chapter 9-_

Recap:

"what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for you." He shut the door on Mason's face. I was locked alone in my house with a rapist. How delightfull.

Chapter 9 Story start:

I backed up towards the closet door, Mason's dad was three inchs from my face. I could feel his warm breath on my face. I tried to shrink back into the corner away from him and out of sight, but there was no where to go.

"Please, No." I said, My voice waivering. He girned manicaly. Masn was pounding on the doo, but I couldn't hear it because of some god awful noise. Wait, that's me. That's my screaming. I stopped and the world seemed to go blackinan instant. I fought to stay awake. He dragged me into my room and flipped me onto my bed.

"Stop squrming." He grabed my wrists roughly and held them above my head. after I had settled down he let go.

"Don't move, I'll be right back." He left the room but put something infront of the door. I took the revolver from my nightstand and Filled it with amunition. I stayed on the bed.

Whenhe came backin he locked the door and pushed my dresser in front of it. He came back over to me and tried to get me to lay back down. I pulled out the gun and dug it into his gut. He immediatley froze and stiffened. I pushed the muzzle of the gun in harder and turned the saftey off.

"Get off." I commanded, He stood of the bed. I kept the muzzle carefully pointed at him.

"Pull the trigger." Mason said behind the cloesed door. He knew, he had gotten in the house and he knew thatI had a gun.

"Pull the goddammned trigger Della. Just do it." I obeyed(sp). I pulled the trigger and the bullet found its mark. He flew across the room and landed in front of the bathroom door. Blood quickly spread on the white floor.

I pushed The dresser out of the way and flung open the door. Mason envoloped me in a bear hug and never let go. I felt something grabonto my ankle and I screamed bloddy murder. Mason kicked his fathers hand away from me. He was still alive. Police were on their way. I could hear the sirens getting closer.

* three days later*

Mason's dad died in the hospital from blood loss yesturday. Blair seems happy, as am I. Mason can't bear to not touch me, if I go farther than where his hand can reach me he follows. I don't blame him.

Ashley has been sleeping at my house, and since Matt is hurt he has been too. My mom and Chancler are staying in their house. They come by every day. Mason's mom has beenresposible for the funeral and feels no remorse for having to do it. She's glad he can't hurt anyone anymore and no realizes her fault at not beliving that he did something.

"Hey, let's go to the park." Ashley suggested. My head was in Mason's lap and I shook it. Matt shook his head to. Hewas really tiered.

"Well, we can't just stay locked up inhere."

"Sure we can, It's easy." Matt said half asleep.

"Ya." Mason agreed.

"Ah, what the hell, lets go to dave and busters." Ashley giggled and nodded.

"Ok gang, then lets go." I sprang up and got dizzy fromstanding to fast. I really didn't want to go anywhere but it would make Ashely feel better if we did go somewhere.

*********************************************8

I hope you guys liked it. :) How very juciey huh? hehe well..tellmewhat you think:)