Capítulo 25.

Elena.

We hurry. We need to get to the hospital. We need to check if she's ok.

We finally arrive at the hospital and I ask at the lobby where does Mia Gwright is. They say that level 3, but only family members are allowed, or Eyepartners. So we ignore the lady and go on.

We get in the elevator, holding hands. Nervous. When the elevator arrives, I let Ethan go and hurry to get in the room of Mia, where Dr. Fischman and Carrie are.

Carrie looks at us and tells Fischman we're here. He turns around and starts explaining what happened.

"Guys, we aren't sure what happened, she was almost killed, but they didn't kill her. They just left her there."

"Where was she?" I ask.

"She was finally out, heading to your place. Then that happened and Carrie found her, but she didn't see anything. It was absolutely weird." Answers Fischman.

"How is she now?" Asks Ethan.

"She's vulnerable, but I think that seeing you both will help. Do you want to go in?" Says Carrie. I nod, shy. Carrie opens the door and let us in, then close it. Ethan closes it from the inside.

Ethan gets near her and takes her hand, so I go to the other side of the bed and do the exact same thing. She's so cold, she's so... silent. She feels so unnatural.

"Will she be ok?" I ask.

"She will. She's our Mia." Says Ethan. A tear starts falling through my cheek, so he cleans it and then kisses me.

"How did we let this happen?" I ask.

"It wasn't our fault, neither was it from her, so now what we have to do is be here for her, she's our love and we can't feel bad, we need to support her." He says.

"Ok." I answer.

Mia starts moving and she wakes up. She opens her eyes and I can see how colorless they look. The light blue almost vanished.

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"We're here for you, Mia." Says Ethan.

"You have to go, now." She says.

"Mia, you can't deny us forever. We need you as much as you need us. Please." Ethan is trying to sound calm, but he's desperate.

"Leave! Now!" Mia yells, so I grab her face in my hands and pull her towards me, in a deep kiss.

Something explodes inside me, love.

"Don't leave us, Mia." I whisper.