Chapter 15.

Ethan.

I'm stuck at school, with my few friends and other classmates. We're all waiting for the bel, to ring. Some of my friends are talking about some party they went, and the conversation catches me when they talk about deaths. 3 dead people.

"Where was that party?" I ask them.

"Somewhere downtown, a rich house, of course." Says my friend Lin.

"They say it was crazy as hell, some people of this school went, but we weren't invited." Says my other friend Lucas.

"You think they were invited? Who would invite people of this poor school?" Says Lin back. And she's right, the host of that house must be at the rich people school, and now she must be stucked in some problems.

"The problems that the host of the party must have now that they were dead people." I whisper.

"Yeah, its horr-" the bell, rings, I hurry to get my stuff, say goodbye and leave as quickly as I can. Today's the meeting with the psychologist, and I really want to be there.

I told my mother I would have to do some research after class, but the truth is that I was heading to the meeting at this building. They were people at the entrance, making a line. I headed to the end of the line and asked a girl if they were doing line for the meeting, she answered a yes. So I stood there, waiting. I brought money in case they ask for it at the entrance. And just as I expected, they do. So I pay and go get a seat.

There are a lot of people in here, most of them colorless-eyed.

The minutes go by and when the hour arrives, Psychologist Kenia walks in. Some people clap and she smiles. She doesn't have color in her eyes.

"Hi! Welcome to today's meeting. Before beginning with our topic of the month, I'll do my introduction, as usual, for the new people. Ok, so my name is Kenia, as you can see, I was born without color in my eyes, which means I can stole love from other people, I can be evil, and I can't love, not really. But I chose to be good, I chose not to be evil, I chose not to kill, just as many of you sitting in the crowd. It's hard, cause our body demands evilness, we need for it, but we can oppose to it. And it's also hard because in this world based on our eyes, and love, people think of us as monsters. People see one of us and they feel uncomfortable, nervous, scared. And I mean, they're not wrong, there are colorless-eyed people that is evil. So we have to learn living with it. I do this meetings for people like me, or people that can learn about this. Every month there's a new topic, today's Children. So based in what I just said, what happens when a non color-eyed person, has children?" She says, and then continue with the meeting, but I can't focus anymore, there's a feeling in my heart.

I think the girl is here.