Chapter 20~Library

(Y/N) POV

I made a portal to Core Frisk, I ran up to them picking them up in a hug "Oh stars! Thank you so much!" I gave them a tight hug. "You're welcome! You deserve all of this..." they smiled. "But why?" I placed them down. "Well remember I told you that I want you to show every AU their good memories?" I nod. "So I was thinking from your perspective that it might be difficult, so I asked Ink to create a library in your universe. When he finished I was able to put every single little fact about every AU! Then I made you part of the guardians of the AU's." I started to tear up. "You're so sweet! No one has ever done something like this for me!" I hugged them again. "I'm glad you like it...you should thank Ink for making the library. Oh wait yeah, the whole memory erase...he won't remember." I nod. "Well I'll tell him anyway." they giggled. "Okay then...I'm off to the Omega timeline, see you later (Y/N)." they left through the door and I went back into my universe.

I looked through the selves then finding the book on Inktale, I opened the book then found a description of Ink. Ink is unlike Sans, very excited and energetic. When getting too passionate or angry, he sometimes randomly throws up black ink. Ink cares about everyone he loves and always gives bad guys a second chance to better their lives. He is always happy to visit other AU's. Ink has the strange habit of checking every AU version of Sans' height, because he is slightly smaller than the Undertale Sans. Ink is very forgetful and often stops mid sentence or writes things down on his scarf to try to remember things. He likes to motivate people and make them laugh, usually by 'being a jerk'. I giggled as I read through the description of Ink. There was a picture of him next to the description I was reading through several things I never knew a lot about Ink, then I could hear a portal opened. I turned around to see Ink, "Oh hello..." I smiled.

I knew that he has lost his memories about me, "Hi I'm Ink! Core Frisk told me to visit you...and I never knew there was another guardian! It's so nice to meet you!" he smiled. "I'm (Y/N), the caretaker of the AU's." he then looked around. "Oh! I created this library! Core Frisk told me to make a library I didn't question them about it so...I guess you're taking care of it?" I nod, he noticed the book in my hand. "What are you reading?" I showed him the book. "Inktale! Here's a description about you right here." I pointed to it. "Wow! I didn't remember putting this here." I flipped through the pages a bit. "Well Core Frisk made the library have ever fact about every AU." I closed the book then placed it back. "Is there a book about Error?" I nod. "Errortale? I believe it's up on that shelf." I pointed up to the highest shelf. "I could get it for you." I shook my head. "No need to I can get it." I used my levitation powers to grabbed the book off the shelf. "Errortale..." I flipped through the pages. "Oh here's a backstory on how he was created." I handed him the book, he read through it. "Is there any other books you're interested in?"

"Yes! All of them!" he seems excited. "Let's start with one at a time, okay?" he nod. "Okay...let's start with Dreamtale first." I looked around the library a bit then found the book. "Dreamtale..." I flipped through the pages then started with Dream. "Dream is created from the light that was excluded by the tree of dreams, better known as the tree of feelings. Even though his name is Sans, he's rather called Dream, named after the tree that gave him life. Dream has no monster or human soul. Dream possesses all the good emotions of every living monster, human, plants etc. Dream works together with Ink. Ink creates artwork of the AU's and protects them, while Dream fills them with happiness and love. Dream is together with Ink and Berry as the star Sans'." I read out loud. 

"Is there a page about Nightmare?" I flipped through the book some more. "Nightmare is the twin brother to Dream, only instead of being a creature of good emotions, Nightmare is the exact opposite. He is fueled by negative emotions, like fear and despair, and was originally created to be a guardian of the tree spirit, also known as the tree of feelings, with his brother. Nightmare, is shown in youth to be responsible and to care deeply for his brother Dream. Dream complains he is smug but this is probably just childlike teasing."

"Wow this library has everything!" I giggled. "I already told you this library has every fact about every AU." he smiled. "Do you want to look for more books on another AU?" he nod. "What about your AU?" I looked around the library. "I'm not sure if my AU is in here..." he looked at me. "Didn't Core Frisk put every AU in here?" I nod. "Then your AU should be in here, I'll help you find it." we both look through the library but no luck finding my book so I looked through the drawers then found a book with a note on it, it was from Core Frisk. 'Nice job you found it! You can write more in it.' I picked up the book then opened it. "Ink! I think I found it." he raced towards me. "Great! Now I can get to learn a lot about you." I flipped through the page. 

"(Y/N) is just like Undertale Sans layback, lazy, overprotective, ect... (Y/N) has a sister named Papyrus, just like Undertale Papyrus. (Y/N) universe was as old as Undertale, no one had found her universe yet. Then one day Ink, Dream, Geno, Sans, Blue, Fell, and Fresh came to visit her universe. Soon they left, after they left (Y/N) was set free into the surface where humans and monsters can be friends. Error came into her universe and destroyed it but keeping her alive, she was able to get her universe back but it was empty. Soon she met Core Frisk, they showed her many things but she wasn't happy. So she asked Error to erase everyone's memories about her, so he did...." that was the end of the description.

"That's it?" I nod. "That's where it ended...but I can tell you the rest." he nod. "So after Error erased everyone's memories about me, I was back into my universe but it was a library instead of an empty room. So yeah...that's my story." I smiled. "So my mind was erased?" I nod, then all of a sudden I felt a strong presence of something the same for Ink. "There's a new AU! I must go meet them!" he then teleported away. "Bye Ink..." I look around my library for the new AU. Then I found the book it was called X-tale...strange name but I read through the book. 

Known as 'Cross' or 'C', is an alternate Sans from the X-tale universe. He was trained with his brother, Papyrus, to become a Royal Guard member in order to protect Frisk after they broke the barrier. He lived in a genocide run and decided to erase Frisk...forever, confronting the true human that was living inside of them...Chara. Cross destroyed half of Chara's soul and sealed it in his own body to prevent new resets and hurting himself. His world was corrupted and erased, he decided to give up...a picture of him was next to the writing. Then all of a sudden the writing changed...Cross met Ink in his world, he was afraid but Ink was able to comfort him. This was interesting, I didn't know books in here can change to current events...

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Happy new years, children!