Chapter 1~Fallen

Classic Sans POV

Ink was so worked about a new, well old AU he saw with Dream so I came with him to explore this new AU. Several other AU came along, so we were all there looking at a piece of paper with a girl on it and oh stars she's pretty. "Well are you all ready?" Ink asked, we all nod then grasped on the paper. When we all grabbed the paper we were teleport somewhere else, it felt like we were all falling. Then suddenly we all fell on a pile of flowers, we all got up looking around this place, it looks so much like any other AU but this one started off very dark down here. "You guys okay?" I asked, "The magnificent Sans is far more than okay!" Blue shouted. We all made sure that everyone was okay then continued to another room.

We made it into another room with Flowey, this wasn't new to any of us. "Howdy! The name's Flowey, Flowey the flower!" he cheerfully chuckled. "You're all new to the Undergrounds, are you?" then Blue stepped forward to Flowey. "Actually no, tiny flower we have been-" Flowey then interrupted him. "Golly, don't you think it's rude to talk over someone? Anyway you all must be so confused! I better teach you all how things works!" then all of our souls were in front of us. "Those are all of your souls! The most important thing to keep you alive, go ahead move around!" we all glanced at each other, then moved around. "Very good! Your soul starts off weak but you can grow stronger by gaining LV! What's LV you ask? Why LOVE of course! Don't you want some LOVE! The way we share LOVE is through 'friendliness petals'!" then the petals started to move to our souls.

"Now I'll share some with you all!" we dodged the petals, then Flowey expression changed. "Hey you missed them, let's try again." he fired again, we kept dodging them. Flowey kept trying to hit our souls with the petals until he snapped, "You know what's going on here...I'm not surprised...now let's make this easier!" then a circle of the petals surrounded our souls. "Now I'll become the God!" he started to laugh, until we were saved by a lady. "What a horrible creature torturing such poor and innocent...youths..?" she looked like Toriel but a human version of her. "I am Toriel, caretaker of the ruins. Come my children, let's get something for all of you." we followed her through the ruins. She showed us several different puzzles that she mostly told us the answers, then she left us alone to explore...

(Y/N) POV

I was still sleeping at my post until something clogged my breathing, I quickly woke up to gasp for some air then I woke up to see my sister. "(Y/N)! You were sleeping at your post again! So I did a little prank on you." she giggled. "Ha ha, very funny but I could use a breather." I snickered. "You always ruin the mood, (Y/N)!" I giggled. "I know, anyway why are you here?" I stretched. "Can't a sister come see her sister?" I knew she was behind something. "Do you want to go to your training again?" she nod. "You know you can just text me that?" she nod, "I know but I wanted to come to your post! And you were sleeping!" I giggled. "Yeah yeah, go have fun." she giggled then skipped away. "Stay safe sis." I mumbled, I was really overprotective for my sister if someone hurts her then they won't come back.

Ink POV

After we all met Toriel, she led us to her home she offered us something to eat which was some butterscotch cinnamon pie. While we were all eating the pie Toriel asked me something, "I haven't gotten all of your names yet, could you tell me?" I whipped the crumbs off my face. "I'm Ink that's Blue, Sans, Fresh, Geno, Fell, and Dream!" I pointed to each one. "Also one more question are you all related?" I thought for a second. "Not really...I have a question for you too. Are humans stuck in the undergrounds instead of monsters?" she nod, "Would you like me to tell you the story?" Blue then jumped up. "A story?! Of course!" she giggled. "Long ago two races ruled the earth, Humans and Monsters. One day war broke out between the two races, after a long battle...the monsters were victorious. The monsters sealed all the humans into the underground with a magic spell."

"Do you ever talk to someone inside the ruins? It's very lonely here!" Blue said. "Well yes I get lonely sometimes but I've met this girl. She was making knock knock jokes at the ruin door, then I answered her. After that we've been talking to each other, making jokes to each other." she smiled. "How much do you know her?" Classic Sans ask. "Her name's (Y/N), she talks a lot about her younger sister." she looked at the time. "Oh goodness it's getting late, you all must be tired my children please go off to bed." she brought us all into a room with several beds. Soon we all fell asleep, in my dream I was thinking about the girl...I was unsure about her name but I hope I can meet her or maybe win her heart...I really doubt that since there are other versions of me that would win her heart too...