Chapter 19~Erase

(Y/N) POV

I went back into the Omega timeline I usually feel excited when I go here but something inside me felt weird. Something tells me to ask Error to erase everyone's memories about me but I don't know why. I went to find Core Frisk, just to talk to them about my thoughts. "Hey Core Frisk...can we talk in private?" they nod, a door appeared and we went through it. "What's wrong?" I sigh. "I've been having these thoughts about erasing everyone's memories about me...and I don't know why." I hugged myself. 

"When were you thinking of that?" they seem worried. "When I was visiting Fresh, I didn't ask him...I asked Error about it. So then after that I'm having these thoughts." they looked at me. "Are you not happy?" I shook my head. "I am happy with my friends but when Dream told me that most of the AU's had feelings for me...and my past it's just a mess. Even though I talked about my past to Ink I still feel like they should forget about me." they pulled me into a hug. "Why do you want them to forget about you?" I shrug. "I...don't want to be happy..." they looked at me in shock. "Why?!"

"When Error destroyed my universe I felt dead inside, so when I feel some sort of happiness I feel like I'm hurting myself not physically but mentally." I started to tear up. "So if I do want everyone to forget about me...I'll keep doing your task for me...show every AU's their happy memories." they nod. "It's your choice if you want to erase or not...I can't control you." I nod. "So do you know what would happen if I do erase?" they nod. "Everyone will forget everything about you...for you...you lose everything, every single bit of what makes you but..your powers you can't attack anyone but you can do anything else with your powers." I nod. "I'm supporting you all the way...so make a choose." I nod then left the Omega timeline into Fresh's universe. "Fresh! Hi, is Error still here?" he shook his head. "My bro went back into his universe." I nod, I opened a portal then went into Error's universe. "Error!" I ran up to him.

"Oh look who actually came to visit me..." he smiled. "Error! Remember when you told me that you can erase things?" he nod. "C-Can you erase every Sans memories about me...even you." he looked at me in shock. "What?! Why?" I was a bit nervous. "I don't want them to know about me, even you! So please I want you to erase everything that everyone knows about me!" I hugged him. "Why?" he glitched. "I don't want to be happy!" I screamed. "This isn't like you...why don't-" I cut him off. "Just do it for me!" I started to tear up. "Okay okay, I will but fill me in." I sigh. 

"So after you destroyed my universe I felt dead inside...when Dream told me everything wonderful about me I felt happy but, that happiness was hurting me...mentally. So PLEASE! ERASE DAMN IT!" I cried. "Calm down (Y/N)...are you sure about this?" I nod. "I'm sure! A hundred percent! I want everyone to forget!" he snapped his fingers then he teleported me to somewhere. I looked around to see all the Sans circling around me looking the opposite direction from me, I was in the center of the circle then blue strings wrapped around everyone's souls then it wrapped around my soul. I waited for everything to be finished then a bright light appeared.

I woke up in my universe...but now my universe looks so different then just a blank room. It was a ginormous library it even had a second floor, I looked around this library...each book was about a certain AU. It describes everyone from that AU...it was very interesting. This was amazing then I found a note on a desk, I picked it up then I read through it...the note was from Core Frisk. I smiled as I read through the letter, that was really sweet of them to do this for me...I was so happy they did this for me but why did they do this for me even if I didn't really do a lot of things. There was something in the note at the end, Core Frisk wrote something but I wasn't able to read it. I'm really happy...and I don't feel the pain. I placed the note back down then continued looking through the library, there was a bedroom, bathroom, and a kitchen inside of this library...I really appreciate Core Frisk for doing all of this for me.

Hello (Y/N),

I'm giving you a little gift for you...it's a library! I've been talking to Ink and he has created this whole library just for you! Congratulation! I was able to make you a part of the guardians, you are the caretaker of the AU's. This library has everything about every single AU.

From
Core Frisk,

P.S.
🕈︎□︎■︎♎︎♏︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♒︎♏︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ♌︎□︎□︎&︎ ♓︎⬧︎✍︎ ✋︎⧫︎🕯︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♎︎❒︎♋︎⬥︎♏︎❒︎📪︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎🕯︎❒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎♍︎□︎❍︎♏︎ ⧫︎□︎ ⬥︎❒︎♓︎⧫︎♏︎ ♓︎■︎ ♓︎⧫︎📬︎  

(W︎ondering where your book is?︎ I︎t's in the drawer,︎ you're welcomed to write in it)