Chapter 5~Gone so Soon

(Y/N) POV

I woke up late as usual I think since I forgot to plug in my alarm clock, I teleport myself into the bathroom to get ready then walked downstairs to my sister. "(Y/N)? You woke up early than usual!" she said very cheerfully. "I did?" I looked at the time, it was around nine I mostly wake around the afternoon. "That's great! Maybe I could teach you how to cook or maybe you could pick up your sock!" I giggled. "Okay but I need to do something first." she crossed her arms. "Like what?" I thought for a second. "I need to get Fresh's and Fell's from the laundry room also don't you want me to change?" she sigh. "Fine go ahead." I walked into the laundry room grabbing Fresh's and Fell's clothes then heading upstairs. I opened my door to see that they're all sleeping, I put their clothes next to them. I went into my drawer grabbing some clothes then changing in the bathroom, I went back downstairs to my sis. "My best pasta I've made so far! Here try some!" she gave me a plate of the pasta, I took a bite of it. It still tasted like any other pasta she would make, "It's delicious!" she smiled.

"When you're done with the pasta we have to go on our patrol!" I shook my head. "I'm not going I'm staying here, what happens if our monster guest do something bad?" she sigh. "But why can't we use them for the monster souls?" I sigh. "They're gonna leave soon, I know that not by leaving through the kingdom but they're leaving." she looked confused. "Never mind, we can't use them! I'm gonna stay here to keep an eye on them. You go on your patrol just call me if you find a monster." she nod then went out of the house. I walked upstairs into my room, everyone was awake now I didn't bother to go inside. I went downstairs to watch some TV instead, a lazy choose by me. Soon the skeleton's came out of my room, they sat near or next to me to watch some TV. I didn't realized that my phone was on silent, I checked my phone to see several missed calls and text messages from my sister. I looked through the message, she was texting me that she has found a monster it was minutes ago I should go check on her.

"I'm heading out for a minute, don't break anything or my sis will get mad." I opened the door putting on my jacket, "Can I come?" Blue asked. "I'll be right back." I left the house, I looked through my text to see where Papyrus was. She should be at her post, I walked beyond the town into the fog I called out her name. "Papyrus! Where are you?" I waited for an answer...no answer. "SIS?!" I was getting a bit worried. "Papyrus! This isn't funny, stop messing around!" still nothing, I kept on walking until I saw something on the ground. I carefully looked at it...no it can't be it was her scarf, I grabbed it then I started to cry. "PAPYRUS!" I scream. "It's all a dream...right? Why did you leave me so soon?! Who did this..?" I put her scarf around my neck. "Whoever did this to you they're going to have...A BAD TIME!" my left eye was glowing. I snapped my fingers teleporting myself into the lab where Alphys was, "Alphys! Where's the damn monster kid?!" she got a bit scared. "(Y-Y/N)! T-The monster kid is almost in Hotland, they're fighting Undyne..." she looks worried. "They're going to kill her!" I yelled. "(Y/N) I know what happened, I'm so sorry." she hugged me. "Do you have the video where they did it?" she nod. "Show me it..." she looked at me. "Wh-" I stopped her. "Just show me it!" I raised my voice. "O-Okay."

Dream POV

Once (Y/N) left to check on her sister, she didn't come back yet we were all a bit worried about her. We waited for a few more minutes, she still hasn't come back. "Should we find where she is?" I asked. "We should, she left like twenty minutes ago." Classic Sans said. "Some of us can stay here just in case if she does come back." Ink said. "I'll stay." Geno said, "Okay, Fell you have to stay too." he rolled his eyes. "Let's go!" we walked through the undergrounds trying to find (Y/N). We split up to cover more ground but no use, but we kept on looking for her. I teleport to several places inside the underground then found (Y/N) in the judgement hall, I hid behind a pillar to see what she was doing. I heard tiny footsteps then saw a monster kid, "Let's get straight to the point! You really think killing everyone is the answer?! Do you think if you try you can become a good person..?" she put down her hoodie. "Well enough questions...you're going to have a BAD TIME!" she dodged an attack. "You think I would be standing right there, for an easy shot?! You're already really stupid!" she giggled, she summoned several attacks on them. "Remember the time when you killed my SISTER?! What has she done?! I don't understand you kid..!" she kept dodging the attacks.

"I remember a time where I promised this lady behind the door, that I'll protect any child that went out of the ruins...I guess I have to break it. I can't keep any promises!" she maliciously smiled, after several attacks from each of them. "I know that you're tired of fighting...someone else is controlling you and you can't stop...no matter what you do you can't stop. So come one buddy, take control and spare SOMEONE." she was sparing them, they dropped their weapon then started to cry. "It's okay to cry, now come here!" she held out her arms, they hugged each other. "Do you think...I would spare you? Even if you killed every single human here?" then she impaled her with an attack. "Be a dear, and don't come back in this timeline. This will help you...okay, who do you trust more?" everything was silent, she waited then they came back to their save point. "I guess you don't trust me then, I guess I have to play dirty then!" the monster kid slashed their knife then, (Y/N) grabbed their wrist taking the knife away. "Now...let's switch the roles a bit." she giggled. "Sorry to do this kiddo, but don't mess with me!" she held up the knife then...