Chapter 36

You storm into the house and find Niall spread across the couch with a bag of chips laying on top of him along with a container of dip.

You hold your phone out, emphasizing for him to look at it.

"Seriously Niall?" You say, annoyed.

"What?" he asks with a mouthful of chips.

"You couldn't have seen that text an hour ago? Why did you just notice it 15 minutes ago?" You weren't mad at Niall, but you were still a bit irritated at him for not noticing it sooner. All he was doing was laying here eating the whole time.

"Oh yeah, what was that about anyway?" he asks curiously. You groan in frustration and walk upstairs right as Liam comes through the door with a confused look on his face as he catches the last bit of your conversation.

You hear Liam's voice roar through the house, "What did you do now?"

You weren't sure why you were so upset. Your hormones seemed to be going crazy at the moment. It was probably that time of the month again.

You hear Liam and Niall start bickering back and forth downstairs. The argument didn't sound too intense, so you just decided to stay out of it.

You use the bathroom and notice that, in fact, it was your time of the month. Great.

The arguing downstairs comes to a stop suddenly and the house goes completely silent. You cross your fingers, hoping Liam didn't kill Niall.

You were so stressed out right now and needed some relief. You knew that Liam and you couldn't do anything though because your woman problems would get in the way. Liam was really your only stress reliever now days. Maybe you should find something else that relieves your stress.

You hear a light knock on the door as Liam slowly opens it.

"What did Niall do to you?" he abruptly asks.

"Nothing. I'm just a little irritable tonight."

His mood suddenly changes dramatically as a smirk forms on his face as he leans his arm against the doorframe, "Oh?"

You nod and tuck a stand of hair behind your ear as Liam walks towards you. He touches his body against yours and whispers roughly in your ear, "You need me to take away some of that irritation?"

He runs his hands over your breasts and gives them a little squeeze and you whimper from the tenderness.

You look down, "Liam, I can't."

He smirks as his lips press against yours harshly and he runs his hands through your hair and grabs your head as he deepens the kiss. You wanted Liam so badly right now, but you can't do anything. He wasn't making this easy.

You push his chest, "Liam, I can't do this."

He backs up and stares at you with stern eyes, "Why?"

You chew on your fingernails from the embarrassing thought of telling him, "Mother nature." you say, finally.

He chuckles, "Why didn't you just tell me?" he moves closer to you and runs his fingers up and down your cheek, "we can still do things that don't involve fucking babe."

You cringe at his choice of words and he laughs at your reaction.

"I can think of a few ideas actually." he says while smirking.

You look up at him, wondering what he could be thinking of, "Like?"

"Well," he starts, "we could go clubbing."