Chapter 18

*2 years later*

"DAD, STOP IT!" you scream out in pain. Your dad was giving you another beating again. You had gotten used to being hit though. It was a daily thing he did. Sometimes he would even beat you twice a day.

It all started happening about 2 years ago when he slapped you for the first time. He apologized the next day for slapping you, but later on a week later, he hit you again. Only this time, it was a lot harder. It eventually got really bad, and that leads us to where we are now.

He throws a punch at your face, hitting you right in the eye. You lay there defenseless, not even trying to fight back anymore. If you ever tried to fight back, he would just beat you harder.

"please, stop.." you croak out. It was becoming difficult to speak through all the tears. He enjoyed the sight of your tears. He knew it was a sign of weakness, and he loved that.

He threw a few more hits at you, and finally he gave you one more kick in the stomach, then laughed and walked away.

You doubled over in pain, squeezing your eyes shut. You just wanted to escape this. You wanted to be free from all the pain and suffering. But the thing was, you couldn't. There was no way out.

You never understood what made your dad turn into this monster. He was always so caring and loving. Until your mom had died. That's when things started to change.

You tried to stand up, but failed. It was just too hard. Your body was so sore and aching. You used your arms to pull yourself down the hall into your bedroom.

After what seemed a million years, you finally got there. As you were closing the door, you heard footsteps coming down the hall. You quickly tried to close the door before they got there, but it wasn't quick enough. You looked up and saw your dad standing there with a beer bottle in his hand.

"GET UP, YOU COWARD" you yells down at you.

You don't say anything. You don't have the strength to speak. You just wanted to curl up in a ball right there and die. Dying would be 1000x better than this.

He kicks you, "I SAID GET UP BITCH"

You slowly find your way to your knees and try to stand up. Your body was aching, but you did your best to stand up.

"good girl. now go lay on the bed."

What? Why did he ask that? Oh god, this can't be good.

You stand there for a second, feeling like you could collapse any minute, "wh-why"

"just DO IT!" he yells right in your face, making you flinch away.

You slowly limp to the bed and lay down. He stands at your doorway for a moment and smirks at you. Then, he walks towards you slowly and gets on top of you.

"you've been a bad girl lately Brooke," he smirks down at you, the smell of alcohol lingering on his breath.

All the pain seemed to wash away. You wouldn't let this happen. This was disgusting, and wrong. Ugh, what's wrong with this man

"STOP! GET OFF ME! SOMEONE, HELP, HELP!" you scream while pushing him off you.

He throws you back on the bed and immediately starts ripping your shirt off. He covers your mouth so you can't talk.

You bite his hand and he yells out, "you little whore!"

You try to get away from him. You kick, punch, bite. Nothing seemed to work. Everytime you tried to fight back, he always threw you back on the bed.

You finally gave up and layed there lifeless. There was nothing you could do to stop him. Might as well just give him what he wants so he will leave.

He removes all of your clothing and gives you no time before he's thrusting into you. His thrusts were sloppy, and he was sweating like a pig. Ew.

You just layed there and cried through the whole thing. There was nothing you could really do to stop him. He would do whatever it took until he got what he wanted.

He releases into you and pulld out. He jumps off the bed and puts his clothes back on, then walks out of the room, leaving you there nearly dead.

You didn't bother trying to get dressed. You didn't have enough energy.

All of a sudden, you heard a knock on the door, coming from the living room.

You heard your dad open the door.

"what?"

"no"

"no, she's not here"

"i said she wasn't here. NOW LEAVE"

He then slammed the door shut. You wondered who could have been at the door? They must have been looking for you, since your dad said "she".

A minute later, you recieved a text. You weakly reached over to your nightstand and grabbed your phone. Nobody ever texted you anymore. You had lost all your old friends that you used to have.

You open the text, and it says:

"meet me outside your house"

Uh, who was this? You're not just gonna read a text from a random stranger and do what they say.

You reply:

"who is this?"

They text back nearly 5 seconds later:

"please just do it"

You sigh and slowly sit up and put your clothes on, You were so sore. It was unbelieveable.

Once you get your clothes on, you gently walk down the stairs and into the living room. Your dad was passed out on the couch, with beer bottles thrown all over him, and around him.

You slowly walk towards the door and open it quietly. You walk outside and look around, but see no one.

You walk down the porch steps and look around your yard, when finally you spot a tall figure standing underneath a tree.

You couldn't tell who it was until you walked over to them.

You gasp at the sight of who was standing there.

WOOHOOOO CLIFFHANGER! ;)

Who do you think is by the tree?

Leave comments below please!

I'll try to up date again tomorrow since I'm not gonna be doing anything :)

~Courtney