Chapter 1

A/N: Okay, if this is the first time you are reading this, please forgive my horrible writing on these first few chapters. I originally made chapters 1-4 an imagine on instagram like a year ago. My writing has improved since I wrote them. So just keep reading and hopefully you will find this fanfic grow more interesting and you can see my writing skills actually improve with each chapter. Hope you enjoy though! Thank you for taking time to read this xx

Liam was watching you from across the school parking lot. He was known as the schools badboy. You noticed him staring at you, which made you a bit uncomfortable, but you just went on with your buisiness and kept chatting with your friends. You kept taking quick glances over at him, and everytime you looked, he was always staring and giving you a little smirk. You had finally hhad enough of it and went over to ask him why he was watching you. When you approached him, you say "what's your problem?" but he says nothing. He just keeps giving you that seductive type of look. You were never really into bad boys, but you had to admit, this guy was pretty hot. You decide to walk away when he never answers you. But as you walk away, he grabs your arm with a firm grip. "OW!" you say as he pulls you closer to him. "I've had my eye on you the last couple days and I must say you're quite sexy." he whispers in your ear. You stared at him in shock. You had no idea what to say. "wanna come home with me baby?" he whispers again. You say "I-I um.. okay" he drags you into his car, starts the engine, and pulls away. You had no idea what was going to happen. But for some reason, you couldn't resist saying yes.