The end

Hello everyone. Yes I know it has been a long time, not only since I updated something, but since I updated this story. I don't have anything to say only the truth. I had this really bad writers block and each time I tried to write something I only got one sentence and that was it.

Finally,I not only wrote something, but finished this story. I really hope it isn't too rushed and it will be satisfying for anyone who waited for it.

Anyway please let me know what you think and so on.

Again I'm sorry for the long delay.

Enjoy!

Last time :

"Tsuna,wake up. It's morning and today we are having your favorite breakfast." his only answer was incoherent mumbling before two big golden eyes opened and blinked up at him. He chuckled and kissed Tsuna's forehead. Tsuna smiled and cuddled closer to Reborn.

"Oh,and your classmates are here."

"WHAT!?"

Now :

"What do you mean they're already here? Today is the Vongola Yearl yChristmas Ball, the mansion will be filled with mafia!" shouted Tsuna and quickly sat up. Reborn only smirked and stood up. 

"Reborn!"

"Don't worry Tsuna. They already know that you're the boss of the Vongola company, so they will think that this is the ball hosted by a company and not by a mafia organization" while Reborn was saying this he went to the bathroom to freshen up.

Tsuna was thinking about it and yes, Reborn was right (A/N : When isn't Reborn right). At the reunion he said that he is the boss of the Vongola company so it's going to look like a normal company ball.

"You're right Reborn" sighed Tsuna and entered the bathroom. Reborn smirked and whispered loud enough so that Tsuna could hear. "But of course the Varia, Arcobaleno, Byakuran, Yuni,as well as Nono and his guardians and your father will be there."his only answer was a choking Tsuna.

In the dinning room :

"I wonder if there will be any handsome guys." sighed Yuki dreamily. "You know that you are married right?" asked Mira. Yukionly nodded and went back to her dreaming. Mira shook her head and went back to her breakfast.

It was really simple but delicious. On her plate were toasts with herb butter and a vegetable salad at the side. Just when she was starting her second toast the main doors opened and in walked "Dame-Tsuna? With a really hot man...?

But wait isn't that the man who was with him at the reunion,too? I think Reborn Vongola is his name. Omg he really is handsome.

Mochida'sPOV

"Ah, here he is. Finally Dame-Tsuna. I'm looking for your breakdown."

NormalPOV

When Tsuna and Reborn stepped into the dinning room every eye was on them, with Mochida chuckling evilly and Yuki making heart eyes on Reborn, who didn't even blink in her direction. Tsuna only stopped for a moment to think about their sanity before continuing to walk to the head of the table, where Reborn was already sitting and sipping his espresso.