Chapter 2 : In the town

Hello everybody, 

So as I can see you want me to coninue writing this further and I'm very pleased :)

Anyway, if you have any ideas or you want something to be in this story, then please don't hesitate and write me either a review or even a PM I don't mind.

Also I want to write a chapter in which Tsuna is going to buy presents for his guardians and Reborn. So please if you have something in mind ( like what presents for which person, etc.) please aslo write to me.

And in the first chapter I asked you, if you want other pairings in this lovely story, so here are the results : 

8059 ( Yamamoto x Gokudera) : 2 

1896 (Hibari x Chome) : 1 ? Don't know if I can write it but I'm willing to try :)

So technically I declare two votes. Please vote for both of them. For the pairings and also their presents :D

So here we are with Chapter 2 :D

Chapter 2

Last time :

"Then Tsuna I'm going with you. I have something I want buy myself and someone has to accompany you nevertheless" said Reborn and smirked at the end. Tsuna only pouted, but nodded at him before he stood up.

He bit them good bye and went to find something warmer to wear.

When he arrived in his bedroom he went straight to his closet and started looking for warm clothes, because : one) it was December and two) today it started to snow, so it was freezing.

In the end he decided on some slim jeans with a red long sleeved shirt and some fine looking dark brown keen boots.

Then he picked up his black coat and black cap with fur . When he had everything he needed, he went to the main door and waited until Reborn came.

"Tsuna-nii are you warm enough ?" asked Lambo, when they were half out the door.

"Yes, don't worry Lambo. Don't wait on us, we might be late" said Tsuna and closed the door.

"He is so worried about you. You wouldn't be able to tell that when he was small, he was so selfish back then" smirked Reborn and hooked Tsuna's arm with his. Tsuna only smiled and learned more into Reborn.

On their way to the main street many shouted greetings at them and they greeted back. Ah, life was really peaceful. They were happy and together. What could go wrong ?

Now :

"So Tsuna where are we going?" asked Reborn when they were on their way downtown.

"Hm, I don't know" smiled Tsuna. Reborn looked at him with gobsmacked expression.

Tsuna chuckled: "What I mean is, I don't have any place in mind so now I think that we can go see the town and maybe get some hot chocolate. You know like a date" 

At this Reborn smiled. It had indeed been a long time since they went on a date. He took Tsuna's hand in his.

"So, will you go on a date with me?" He asked and looked Tsuna in the face. Tsuna smiled and nodded.

Vongola HQ

"So now, while Judaime is away we can start on the decorations" said Hayato as soon as the door closed after Tsuna and Reborn. Everybody nodded even Kyoya and Mukuro. They wanted to thank Tsuna for everything he did for them and decided to surprise him by decorating the mansion.

They bought a big tree which was going to be placed in the dinning room which is big enough to hold about 60 people in it. It is also the room where the Christmas reunion is going to take place.

So they started the work. Hayato and Takeshi went to the basement to grab the colored lights to put them up around the mansion. Mukuro, Kyoya and Chrome were tasked to decorate the tree and finally Ryohei and Lambo started to decorate the dining room and one of the smallest living rooms where they are together nearly every night.

With Tsuna and Reborn

"Ah, Reborn look at the lights" smiled Tsuna while looking at the lights which were decorating the plaza and pressing himself closer to Reborn.

"Yes, it's wonderful" said Reborn, but he wasn't looking at the lights but at Tsuna. (A/N: Ah, That's so sweet)

Tsuna looked at him and saw him looking at himself and smiled.

"Ne, Reborn, Let's go to some coffee I want some hot chocolate" said Tsuna while dragging Reborn to the nearest cafe. Reborn only chuckled and let Tsuna have his way.

Soon they sat at a table in a small, but cozy cafe, menu in hand. Tsuna was scanning the menu for something sweet and Reborn for espresso.

"Say Reborn what do you think are Ryohei and Lambo doing?"

"Hmm, Probably watching some silly Disney movie or shouting at themselves"

With Ryohei and Lambo

"We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!" were the only sounds that could heard from one of the smallest living rooms.

"Ryohei-nii, do you think that Tsuna-nii is going to be happy about this?" Lambo asked as he hung up the last decoration. The room was simply awesome. Around the fireplace hung 9 socks, some lights were around the whole room and even some balls and ornaments were hanging in the room.

"Yes, to the EXTREMEEEEEEEEE"

Back to Tsuna and Reborn

"Hahaha, yeah you are probably right. Then what about Mukuro and Chrome?"

"I think that Kyoya is with them. You know that he has a thing or two for Chrome and she for him"

With Mukuro, Kyoya and Chrome

"Kufufufu, Birdy-chan, what do you think you are doing?"

"Pineapple Herbivore, don't annoy me!"

"Oya, what are you saying?"

"I will bite you to death"

"Kyoya, Mukuro-san, don't fight and help me with this so we can make boss happy"

In the cafe

"Yes I noticed it too. I think it's nice that Kyoya has someone he likes and Chrome isn't only with Mukuro"

Reborn nodded as he sipped his espresso.

"And what about Hayato and Takeshi? I think that they are so obviously together, "

In the Vongola's basement

"Baseball-freak what do you think you are doing?!"

"Ma,ma Hayato it's okay"

"What is okay, YO-, Mhhhh"

In town, outside the cafe

"So Tsuna, where to now?"

"Hmm, now I want to buy them their present and for you too"

So here it is :D

Please don't forget to vote for the pairings and also tell me what present should Tsuna get for who? 

I'm open for everything :D

Also don't forget to read and review :D

More reviews = More chapters

By Lenus

Beta'ed by Dawnsty