Ch.18 » Admitting

Start from the beginning

" Fizz?! What are you doing here? "

" Y-you're Bat? " You stammer.

He sighs in defeat, knowing there's no escape to this one. He gestured Fizz to come closer and sit on the counter while getting a bowl of blueberries and setting it down beside him before sitting down.

" Yeah, I'am for a long time now. " He admitted, pouring some whipped cream in his mouth.

Your mouth parted a little, since he just confessed to you that he's Bat, means you have to also let it out. Though, you have never thought that you've been working alongside your twin for a long time, but it all makes sense. It's a good thing he don't flirt with yo— I mean Fox, cause that will be very awkward.

" (K/n)!! " You call out, confusing the two male.

" Who's (K/n)? "

You chuckle while a fox kwami flew into the room. Good thing all the maids and butlers were fast asleep at this kind of time.(She/he) glance around before sitting down next to Fizz. Nash took a look at (her/him) before realizing what (he/she) was.

" You're Foxy?!" He snap, making you 'shush' him. " Everything makes sense now. " He nods his head.

" I know. "

" So, " He started. " Are you planning to tell Chat and Ladybug? "

You lift your heads up. " No! Our identity is between you and me. " You sigh. " If you can keep your profile low, then keep mine as well. "

" I will. Now, come on! It was a good thing I made 4 cupcakes! "

« Time Skip »

" I can't take this. " Nash face-table ( also known as " face-palming the table " ). " I have too many practices, I can't focus on my academics! " He whined.

" Oh, look who's talking. I didn't know you were even aware at your studies, I guess I was wrong. " you scoff, receiving a glare from your twin.

" Alright,Class! Since now I've explained everything you need to know. Here is the list that you can choose from." She turns around and started writing on the board.

Romeo and Juliet.

" That's just too cliché. " This time, your brother the one who scoffed.

Cinderella.

" Is there anything different? " You mutter to yourself.

Titanic.

Peter Pan.

" I choose Peter Pan! " Nash shouts, making him loose Balance and making the chair rock in circles before going back to its old position.

" Hmm? Are you sure? Your not gonna think about it first? "

He lightly knock his chest with the side of his fist. " I'm sure about it! Let's just add some more actions!"

Some of the students agreed while the others are trying to please the teacher to accept the idea of the male. Alya smiled while Marinette is sweating at the idea of having a huge fighting scene. You looked at Nash, amused to his — very surprising — brilliant idea.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖