A Visit To Agreste

MARI POV:

Plagg left 2 hours ago after I stopped crying. We talked for a while before he told me to go visit Adrien as Ladybug. I thought about my decision for a long time before saying "Tikki spots on. I am visiting Agreste."

~Time Skip~

I saw him through the window and tapped. As soon as he saw me he smiled and opened the window.

ADRIEN POV:

Ladybug came in. Her expression not even close to my happy one.

"Ladybug? What's wrong?" I asked hoping to find out why she was so sad.

"You bully an innocent girl. THEN EXPECT ME TO TRUST YOU?!" She screamed at me. She had NEVER gotten angry at me.

"I am not a bully" I whisper

"YES YOU ARE YOU FIRST- SHOW EVERYONE HER WEAKNESS. SECOND- DROP HER ON THE FLOOR. THIRD- YOU DON'T EVEN FEEL GUILTY. I SAW YOU SMILE."

"She is not innocent she slapped a girl so hard she fell. An innocent I may add. She even blamed it on the girl." I argued, "AND that girl is my BEST friend."

"Let me show you what REALLY happened," She said finally stopping the yelling. She pulled out her yo-yo. 

"I ALREADY KNOW!" Then she went quiet and looked away.

"Ch....at?" She said and looked a me in the eyes. I saw where she had looked moments before and saw a sleeping Plagg.

"uh.....um" This was not how I imagined my reveal.

"You are supposed to be a superhero NOT A BULLY," She looked at me one last time turned her back and added, "you disappointed me." Then she left.

Marinette was the cause of all of this. Tomorrow I will get her.

PLAGG POV:

"PLAGG!" Adrien woke me up. I didn't answer because I wasn't talking to him."CLAWS OUT!" Oh no what was his plan. He looked as if he was crying and I knew Ladybugs visit went bad.

"Adrien......" I said into his mind.

"SHUT UP PLAGG! I am going to Mari's house. I need something from there." He told me.

~Time Skip~

We were outside of Mari's room. I had already warned Tikki and she woke up Mari. We had a plan.

ADRIEN POV:

I can't wait a whole day I'm doing this NOW