Chapter 34

- [ ] Yn's P.O.V.
When I turned and saw Aug filled with anger I was terrified. I don't know what's happening but I never seen Aug this mad.

Chres-Aug I(gco)

Aug-Yn go upstairs.

Yn-Aug why what's(gco)

Aug-I said go upstairs, don't worry about this!

I slowly walked upstairs scared for what Aug might do and what's gonna happen once I make it up the stairs.

August's P.O.V.
I'm not mad at Yn, but I do need to handle some business with Chres.

Aug- Look man, why can't you understand that Yn and I are together and in love. You had your mother fuckin chance and fucked that up.

Chres- Aug man look I'm sorry but I can't control how I feel man.

Aug- Bull shit, we supposed to be boys and shit but you seem to be forgetting that.

Chres- Man no she was my girl first and we could've worked. I'm just trying to(gco)

Aug- Chres, get the hell out of my house, because I'm getting real impatient with you.

Chres- Ok, I'm gonna leave but this ain't over.

I pushed his ass out the door along with his bag.

I don't give a damn if him and Yn had a past, she's with me and carrying my child.

I took a deep breath and walked upstairs into Yn and I's room. She turned to me as she was sitting on the bed and looked scared.

Aug-I'm not mad at you ok.

She didn't say anything but looked down at the bed.

Instead of bothering her I just went in our bathroom and took a shower. I need to clear my head.

Yn's P.O.V.
I hope Chresanto can just leave us alone. I don't want him at all, I guess we can't even share a friendship anymore.

As Aug was in the shower Chres texted me apologizing but I didn't respond. He was the one that let me go so it's his lost.

Not too long ago I got another text from Jordan. I grabbed the phone and looked at the message.

Messages:

Jordan- We need to talk, it's about Lucas.

Me- What ever you need to say, say it now.

Jordan- No I need you to meet me at my house.

Me- No, say what you have to say.

Jordan- Yn please I'm not trying nothing it's really important.

I didn't respond after that. If it's about Lucas than why can't he say it through text? Dumb ass, I'm not going that's too much stress on me.

When August got out the bathroom he  had his towel wrapped around him.

Yn- Aug baby?

Aug-(Faces me) Yeah?

Yn- You need to make up with Chresanto.

Aug-(crazy face) That's not gonna happen. He's trying to take you away from me.

Yn- No baby, that wasn't it he was just saying how he feels that's all.

Aug- Baby he wants you to leave me. What kind of friend is that?!(getting dressed)

Yn- Aug he just said how he felt. And he only kissed me just as some sort of way of saying good bye I guess.

Aug- Wait he kissed you?