Chapter 8

Yn's P.O.V.
I can't believe Jordan literally dragged me here to look at children. A part of me is excited and then a part of me feels some type of way about this.

As we walk in the orphanage we see a whole bunch of children young and old.

Director- Feel free to talk to them and play as well. When you've made your decision we will talk.

Jordan- Ok thanks again.

With that the director left. Jordan and I are walking around scoping every little child. I look over and see a beautiful little boy. I walk over to him as he was playing with his action figures.

Yn- Hi sweetie what's your name?

???- My name is Lucas, you're very pretty.

Yn- Aww thank you what're you playing?

Lucas- Just some action figures.

Yn- That sounds cool.

Lucas- Yeah they are, but I can't wait till I get a home where I can play with my new mommy and new daddy and have fun together.

Yn- What happened to your other mommy?

I said with a smile so he wouldn't get upset or anything.

Lucas- Well I'm 6 but when I was 3 one of the ladies that worked here said that my mommy didn't have time for me and my dad would not play with me at all. She brought me here I didn't think she would leave me forever.

He dropped his toys and just looked down.

I took a deep breath and thought for a second.

Yn- (lifting his chin) Well Lucas how about this. What if you had a person who saw something special in you and wanted to take you to a safe and amazing apartment? She will get you a lot of toys and you can even get your own bed?

Lucas- (glowing smile) As many toys as I want?! And will I have a pretty and nice mommy like you and a strong daddy?!

Yn- Yes you will but you have to go to school and get good grades and be good.

Lucas- I would be so happy!

I look over to find Jordan talking to a crowd of children.

Yn- Jordan!
I call to him has he lifted his head up. I tell him to come my way.

Jordan- What's up?

Yn- This is Lucas. Lucas this is Jordan.

Jordan- How you doing?(shakes hand)

Lucas- Good.

Yn- I was thinking that maybe little Lucas over here could be perfect for that new family.

I said obviously being secretive and funny for Lucas. Thank god Jordan caught on.

Jordan- Oh is that so? Well little man are you smart?

Lucas- Yes sir.

Jordan- How old are you?

Lucas- 6 years old.

Jordan- What's your favorite sport?

Lucas- I like soccer and football.

Jordan- Could you beat me in football?

Lucas- I can beat anyone because I'm strong!
Lucas said has he stood up and flexed his little muscles. He's so small and adorable.