Chapter 10

Yn P.O.V.
4 days later.....
These past days have been so beautiful life is good. Lucas is the best, Jordan and him are so close, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.

There's just one problem... Chresanto. He keeps constantly texting and calling me, saying there's a problem with my papers, there's a problem with these numbers, honey my numbers and papers have never came out incorrect so I know he lying. On top of that he's asking me if I'm following him or if I have someone following his every move. Why would I do that?

Jordan- Babe are you ok?

Jordan came in the bed with me in our room.

Yn- I'm fine um where's Luc

Jordan- He's in his new room you know having fun as my son lol.

Yn- Lol that's great.

Jordan- Yeah... Something's bothering you.

Yn- Jordan I'm fine.

Jordan- Yeah you are but something is wrong. Talk to me.

Yn- It's just work you know people asking me if I could come early.

Jordan- And what did you say?

Yn- I told them no and they stay bugging me.

Jordan- Don't worry about them, you put your son first so it shouldn't matter.

Yn- Thanks baby, can we cuddle all day?

Jordan-Sure.

Jordan P.O.V.
Yn fell asleep a few minutes later and I couldn't help but to see her phone being blown up the whole time. It was on the night stand so I had to use my long arms to get it. I grabbed it and flipped it over. She wasn't lying, everyone is blowing her up. Wait.... No it's just fucking Chresanto. I need to read all these messages, I unlocked her phone(yes I know the password) and dove straight into the messages. He's been bugging my baby since we got Lucas. This is foolishness, I can't even understand. Well I might have to keep a more closer eye on Yn this time. I wouldn't call it stalking, I would say I'm.... Protecting my wife.