Chapter 30

August and I were still on the beach making out until I pulled away for air.
August- (out of breath) Wow! That was crazy.

Yn- Yeah lol. What are we doing next?

August- Well first I'm gonna carry you back to our spot. Then we gonna go get whatever you want to eat.

Yn- Then after that?

August- Chill and watch movies like always.

Yn- Hmmm...I'd like that.

He pecked my lips and began to carry me all the way back to our spot. When we got there, we washed up and got dressed to head over to one of my favorite places American Steak Buffett. I heard this Texas one is an amazing one and I wanna see for myself. Once we pulled up I was taking everything that I could get my hands on. August was surprised but we haven't ate at all sense we've been at the beach other than the ice cream. Once I saw my plate had no room, I sat at our booth and began to eat. August came a minute after and was laughing.

Yn- What you laughing at?

August- The fact that my girl eating like she pregnant with sauce on her lip lol.

He wiped my sauce face off and I kept eating. I liked how he called me his girl lol.

Yn- We all know that's not the reason.

August- Then what's the reason?

Yn- Because I haven't ate anything but that ice cream today.

August- Oohh that's right.

Yn- Yeah, so I was thinking that tomorrow, you and I should go to the gym after we both get off of work.

August- That's exactly another thing that I wanted to talk to you about?

Yn- What's up?

August- I called your modeling agency to see if you were able to be a model for my studio.

Yn- Oh really?

August- Yeah, and cause we're in the beach and you can dance I was thinking we could get a couple shots in.

Yn- Yeah we can do that that sounds exciting, better me than someone else.

August- Lol right.

We finished our food and headed to the car to get back to the hotel and chill, I get a call from Jordan.

I don't want to answer it.

August- Answer it.

Yn- Why?

August- Hear him out because it could be something important and if you speak with him on the phone and not through text then maybe he'll leave you alone.

August did have a point, I decided to pick up the phone and hear Jordan out.

Phone Convo:
Yn- What do you want Jordan?

Jordan- Hey Yn Uhh... How are you?

Yn- I'm good, and safe.

Jordan- Good that's good uhh... Hey listen I'd like to apologize about... Well everything I put you through. I don't understand why I would ever lay my hands on you and argue with you like I have been.

Yn- Ok.

Jordan- Yn I know you said you fell out of love with me but even though I'm not in love with you I guess anymore I will always love you as my friend.

Yn- Uhh... Ok Jordan I can deal with that.

Jordan- Yeah good, umm so there's this party that I'm having and I really want you to come. I wanted to invite a lot of people and I you can even bring a plus one.