Chapter 29

Yn's P.O.V,
For a few weeks it's been just me and August. Lucas is doing excellent as always. Every Saturday I always talk to him, he really is having a good time at his new school, he's even pretty popular which is good for me. I haven't talked to Chresanto since I blew off on him that other day. He can go ahead with his little crusty, dusty. Jordan apparently, has became a dad early. Yup, that tuna fish bitch went into early labor and you know he had the nerve to send me a pic of him, her, and the new baby together at the hospital. Negros these days, yeah I'm not gonna lie it hurt to see that I can't even bare kids and she was the one to give him his first child. But, August said don't worry because when the school years over Lucas will come back to me.

Aug- Yn, are we going to this party or what?

Yn- Yeah we are I just have to find out what to wear.

I forgot to mention, August and I are going to my boss's birthday party. No, we're not dating or nothing but I think that I want to. I've been really focusing on me and myself lately that I think I'm finally strong enough to be with someone and I think August is the one.

 I've been really focusing on me and myself lately that I think I'm finally strong enough to be with someone and I think August is the one

I get dressed and make my way downstairs to meet August.

Yn- How do I look?

Aug- You look...Wow...Amazing.

Yn-(blushing) thanks. Umm you ready to go?

Aug- Yeah let's roll.

We get in the car and drive off. As we're driving August would seem to glance over at me every now and again. I don't know if there's something on my face or what but it's making me feel odd.

Aug- Yn can I ask you something?

Yn- Uhh... Yeah what's up?

Aug- Do you... Umm...

Yn- What August? Spit it out.

Aug- Nothing... I'll tell you after the party.

Yn- Uhh.. ok.

Now that was strange. I've never seen him so tongue tied all of a sudden.

25 minutes Later
We arrive at this amazing bar and it's very crazy. A lot of people are drunk already and all over the place.

Aug- Yn I don't want you drinking tonight... It's kind of tipsy in here and I don't want you to do something you'll regret.

Yn- Alright.
I lied, I'm drinking tonight. I need to have some type of fun or something.

I look for my boss and wish her a happy birthday with August.

Yn- Happy Birthday girl!!

Stalking My Wife(YN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara