Chapter 3: Dungeon

Start from the beginning

When Sinbad had won Mia stood up and walked toward him. "You're not of this world are you girl?" Baal said suddenly making Sinbad look toward Mia. "Is he serious? You're joking right? She looks human to me" Sinbad said. "Human? Tch she looks it" Baal said making Mia tense. Sinbad shook his head and then watched in awe as a eight-star symbol appeared on his sword glowing bright blue. Mia began to sigh and was interrupted by the same symbol glowing below them. Suddenly they were transported outside in a deep circular hole laying on bags of treasure which in Mia's case was NOT comfy. Mia sat up and rubbed her eyes and looked at Sinbad who was smiling like an idiot. "Congratulations on defeating the dungeon boy! Now would you hand over ALL the treasure?" A soldier asked. Sinbad was about to say something when Mia opened her mouth. "Oh hell naw" Mia snapped gripping his armor making soldiers point their weapons. "You think that was a field trip in that damned dungeon? You think after all the hell I went through with HIM" Mia yelled pointing at Sinbad. "Just to give up everything we EARNED? You gonna learn what the word hell means when I'm done with you" Mia hissed menacingly the soldier's face showed fear and horror as her fist reeled back. Sinbad crossed his arms smirking at the scene cooly as if the spears and swords pointed at them weren't there.

~Meanwhile~

A scream echoed through a village. "That's a parthevian soldier is it not?" A woman said looking down at the unconsious beat up Drakon while a little girl clung to her dress.

~Present~

Mia looked at soldier curled up and rolling side to side holding his bleeding face while crying in agony. Mia huffed and turned to Sinbad and the just arrived Yunan. "Would you please?" Mia said to Yunan who smiled and gently touched Sinbad's sword. "You don't know how to use your power yet hm? Allow me to help" Yunan snmiled and Baal appeared and struck down all the soldiers. "Here's a little help from me as well" Yunan said raising his staff making Mia and Sinbad along with the treasure float for a second before flying across the sky disappearing from sight. Mia landed softly on top of some treasure sighing in relief. "Arf!" A small bark came from her right and was suddenly tackled by Hunter his tail wagging furiously. "Calm down boy!" Mia laughed petting him. Sinbad smiled to the villagers when a woman came running. "Where were you!?" She asked. Sinbad began to answer. "How could you leave Ezra for so long!?" She yelled making the smile drain from Sinbad's face. Mia sat up and followed slowly her once smiling face was blank as she followed Sinbad to the hut. Mia saw this coming but said nothing to Sinbad about it and the guilt was starting to eat her. Mia excused herself from the crowd outside and once she walked out of sight she began to walk for a cliff nearby. (Ignore the fact their in a flat area XD) she slowly fell to her knees and sat down listening silently to the wind blow around her as her bangs shadowed her eyes. Soft crickets broke the silent breeze making it hard for Mia to concentrate on the approaching footsteps.

"Hey Mia you ok?" A familiar voice asked. Mia nodded. Sinbad sighed and sat beside her. "Hey it's ok she's in a better place it couldn't be helped" Sinbad smiled sadly. "It's not that" Mia said quietly. "Then what...Mia?" Sinbad's expression changed into worry as Mia held her head with her hands. "I knew she was sick I shouldn't have let her allow me to go I should have stayed and watched over her!" Mia yelled letting that off her chest sitting up straight. Mia bent back down. "I knew she was gonna die but yet I....Damn it" Mia whispered to herself. Mia eyes widened as warmth wrapped around her small tear drops wetting the parched cliffside. Mia stayed quiet and laid against his chest waiting to trust her voice and body. "I'm fine now...Thank you Sinbad" Mia smiled and got up. "So what're we gonna do now?" Mia asked making Sinbad smirk...

Mia huffed puffing her cheeks as she silently sat against a wall in a dark alleyway. Mia could hear everything Sinbad was saying and with each word the more she got ticked off and hoped the signal would come soon. "Mia let's go!" Mia sighed in relief and ran put of the darkness hopping into the boat watching Sinbad climb in lugging a pink haired girl with him. Mia sst on the edge carefully and watched Sinbad. "What're you doing!?...No! NO! STAY AWAY PERVEEEERT!" She screamed making Mia cringe. Sinbad threw her out into the ocean in a barrel waving goodbye. "Damn you SINBAAAAAD" She yelled waving a fist. Mia gave Sinbad a look. "What?" He asked raising an eyebrow. "Nothing...Pervert" Mia smirked holding a laugh while looking away. "Eh!? WHO YOU CALLING A PERVERT?!!!" Sinbad yelled at her. Mia began laughing hard, so hard tears formed and she had fell onto the floor. Mia slowly sat up breathing heavily, wiping her tears. "Oh man that was priceless" Mia smiled.

Finally I finsihed it! Sorry for the wait! I was gonna update new years day but NOPE SCHOOL SHOWED UP like "EYYYY remember me? That pain in your ass? Guess who's back for another 5 months? ME THAT'S WHO!" Man I need sleep so bad... It's 2:00 AM. Bye moonlets! =^•^=

Love,

MoonFlowerGirl1