Chapter Nine : Wait, What?!

Deepest Shade of Jaded

Chapter Nine

                After the boys finished their songs everyone stayed on stage. Chris spoke into the microphone. “We promised that Jaden was going to come back out and here she is!” I ran back onstage and took the second microphone from Chris. “Hey everyone did you miss me?” I said getting laughter and a few cat calls from the crowd. I smiled and got ready to sing. We started to perform Angel Eyes. Chris and I had worked out that we would dance around the stage together, similar to the way he and Ash did in the music video.

There's something about you,
I can not explain
I just want to know you,
I just want to know your name
It's not what you said,
Not the way you said it
I'm under your spell and I don't regret it

Take my breath,
Baby reach inside my chest,
You can have whatever's left,
Cause baby I'm possessed

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes
(If you let me inside, I wont hold back this time)
Such a deep disguise, the devil's right inside
(More than paralyzed, Oh its the chase you like)

There's a darkness,
I can feel it in your touch
I should get away,
I want you way too much

Take my breath,
Baby reach inside my chest,
You can have whatever's left,
Cause baby I'm possessed

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes
(If you let me inside, I wont hold back this time)
Such a deep disguise, the devil's right inside
(More than paralyzed, Oh its the chase you like)

I don't care how many times it takes to get through to you,
This is a force that not even God can stop,
You're fucking mine

You have this power over me
And there's no way to fight it
I cant help but gravitate towards you,
This is a force I can't defeat

Take my breath,
Baby reach inside my chest,

Don't you try to hide with those angel eyes
(If you let me inside, I wont hold back this time)
Such a deep disguise, the devil's right inside
(More than paralyzed, Watch out the devil's inside) 

                We finished the song standing close enough that I could feel his breath fanning my face. I looked up at him, questioning if we should do it. He nodded just enough that I could see. Then he dipped me so low my hair brushed the floor and kissed the hell out of me. We broke apart as the crowd went completely berserk. Laughing he pulled me up and hugged me. I glanced at the rest of the band and over at Maxx. They all looked stunned. “We are Motionless in White and this is the lovely Jaden Sola! Thanks for being a great crowd tonight!” We all bowed and ran off the stage. “That was amazing! Did you see the crowd’s reaction?! They went absolutely wild!” I said excitedly, bouncing up and down in front of Chris. He had a huge grin on his face, that I’m sure I mirrored. “Hell yeah! I don’t think anyone expected that! That was insane!” He pulled me into a tight hug and we stood there laughing and enjoying the success, until we noticed that everyone else was silent. Turning around we saw all six of them staring at us like we had grown four heads. “What? What?” I asked. Devin broke the silence, “You…he…but…I….huh?!” He stood there confused. Maxx looked at him and nodded. “I think what he means was this. You, Jade, are his little sister. He, Chris, literally met you two hours ago. I as in Devin, is so confused because what the hell was that? Am I correct Devin?” Devin nodded. “And as for my own opinion, I have to agree. You literally just met him. What the hell were you thinking? What happened to, ‘I’m not having any male contact for the next year.’ Where the hell did that plan go?” he asked glaring at me. I stepped back from him. “It was just a show. We had agreed that we were going to basically reenact the music video. It was harmless. Why are you so concerned? I’m your friend, not your property. Don’t judge me for my actions.” I said, tears starting to pool in my eyes. I turned to Devin. “As for you, I realize that you are my brother but I’m not six anymore. It’s been eleven years, and you’ve grown and I’ve grown but we don’t know each other, we only know the little kid of each other. So you can’t judge me either. If the rest of you are judging us well don’t because it wasn’t your choice. It was between me and Chris so just stop.” I pushed past them and ran out the side door and around to the back of the building. I climbed up the antenna to the roof and sat down against one of the chimney things. Burying my face in my hands I cried.