«.41: S O U R C E S

sundaymorning: This is my boyfriend, Dylan

sundaymorning: This is my boyfriend, Dylan. If someone had told me a few years ago that I would end up falling in love with this goofball, I would've thought you were insane. I never thought that one day i'd end up falling in love with someone who inspires me daily. Dylan has taught me many things over the past thirteen months (not nine lol. @enews) of us being together; He has taught me patience, the concept of loving and caring for someone with all you can  possibly give, the importance of expression, the importance of love, the importance of humor, the importance of trust, and I can continue this list for hours upon end of what this amazing human being has ever taught me, although unfortunately, none of us have the time for me to list all those reasons. I would like to give a disclaimer and say that Dylan and I can not claim that our relationship is perfect, because it certainly isn't. Truthfully, Dylan and I have had more fights than I can count; We have bumps and hurdles thrown at us constantly; and we still have a lot of things to work on as a couple. Such as the pressures of Social Media, for example. As for the 'cheating' rumors; I can not stress this enough, do not trust everything you see online. It's not a crime for Dylan to have friends that are females, nor is it a crime for me to have friends who are males. Dylan and I trust each other, and that's all that matters. We don't need to trust anyone but each other in terms of our relationship. Also, Joey and I are on great terms and she is genuinely an amazing person and I wish her nothing but the best in life. I would also like to address this so called 'credible source' that @enews claims that they have. Yes, It's difficult at times when Dylan and I are apart, but we're not letting that cause a rift in our relationship, so it really befuddles me on how daft this 'credible source' has to be. Not to mention, I am incredibly proud of Dylan. and I will always be. Dylan loves what he does, and I love watching him pursue his passion and I would never in my life do anything to prevent him from doing so. His success is is one of the (many) things that I will always be proud of him for; he truly is one of the most determined, yet down to earth people that I am lucky to have in my life. I didn't mean for the caption to get this long, but I just wanted to clear everything up. So moral of the story; don't trust everything you see online. Especially poorly written articles. (and btw; get a better 'credible source. Also, the only reason 'tension arises' is because you guys seem to have a hobby for writing false events. Check your facts, and get a new hobby. @enews.)

dylansprayberry, tylerposey58, joeykingactress, and 92,126 others like this post.

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR THIS POST.