«29. P R A C T I C A L L Y P O R N

It was around three in the morning when Sunday woke to her phone blaring and being a huge sleep advocate; she was displeased. What?" The pastel haired girl groaned as she blindly answered her phone, sitting up groggily. "Hey," and instantly at that simple word, Sunday perked up instantly in both happiness and annoyance. 

"Dylan fucking Sprayberry, you had me worried sick! you weren't answering any of my texts or calls jesus christ, are you okay?" The younger teen rambled as she ran a hand through her hair, causing the boy on the other end of the phone to grin at her concern.

"Sorry...I was busy," The older boy stated, trying not to laugh at the irony.

"Very descriptive." Sunday spoke dryly, yet her face held a smile, a smile that only Dylan could cause.

"Yeah, so about our conversation earlier," Dylan began but was cut off by a knock sounding on The morning's front door.

"What the hell? Hold on Dylan," Sunday commented bewildered that someone was at her house at three in the morning.

The younger girl hopped quietly downstairs, her phone still to her ear and her pastel hair swinging behind her as she neared the front door, and slowly opened the front door, only for Sunday's mouth to drop open as her eyes widened and teared up, her phone still on dial with Dylan as she stared at the person if front of them, their phone still pressed to their ear as well.

"Holy shit," she breathed into the phone, frozen in place.

The figure smiled and put away his phone, before pulling Sunday into a tight hug, lifting her up slightly off the ground.

"Dylan, what, how, when-" Sunday spoke bewildered, yet happy once the two had pulled away slightly, glancing up at Dylan.

"I came to do what we talked about," the older boy shrugged, an easy smile on his face as he wiped some of Sunday's tears away from her face.

"You are such an idiot," Sunday said choking out a watery laugh, wiping her eyes.

"Well i'm you're idiot," Dylan reasoned with a playful grin.

"Oh shut up and just kiss me already," Sunday joked, and was taken by surprise when a pair of warm lips met hers.

"I didn't mean literally, but that works too," She breathed out once they had pulled apart, their foreheads connecting.

"But it was good," Dylan breathed back, a satisfied smile on his face.

"It was," Sunday grinned, fiddling with Dylan's hands that were entwined with hers.

"You want to do it again?"

"Who do you think I am? A nun?"

And with that witty statement, the two once again connected lips.

****

dylansprayberry; I like her a lot

sundaymorning
Tagged; sundaymorning
40,356 likes. , 12,765 comments
View comments;

username; OH MY HOF

rhambokid; AYE ATTA BOY, DYL dylansprayberry

dylansprayberry; stfu rhambokid

sundaymorning; 💖

tylerposey58; wHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHAT THE HELLNMY CHILDREN IM CONFLICTED THIS IS PRACTICALLY PORN BUT ITS CUTENIM

username; ^^^^ SAME AHAHAHAHHA

ellery_sprayberry; 😍😭

madds.f; happy for you :)

greysonpanderson; cuties 😍

username; THERE IS SO MUCH FEELS TO THIS IMAKAIAI

username; ew dyl could do better tbh

username; ^^ chill tf out, take your hate somewhere else and go sit on a cactus.

tylerposey58; ^^^ i have never seen anything more accurate.

_________________
[Edited]