«18. I N S T A G R A M W O R T H Y

Recap;

Dylan?"

"Yeah?"

"Look out your window." Sunday spoke as she walked from out under the tree and stared up at the room whose light was on.

"Okay..? Why?- holy shit."

**

It seemed as if it was in Slow motion for Sunday as she heard running coming from what sounded like a staircase and she couldn't fight the goofy grin that appeared om her face once the door swung open, Dylan's blue eyes meeting her own.

  "Oh my fucking god," Dylan breathed his eyes wide as the two stared at each other. 

"Hey Spraybottle," Sunday grinned, waving sarcastically and before she could even blink she was took into a tight hug, Dylan's left hand on her waist whilst his right was in her hair, stroking it lightly as they embraced tightly, swaying slightly and the only sound was crickets chirping. It was utter bliss.

   "You're real oh my fucking god," the boy exclaimed once they pulled away slightly, his eyes slightly misty.

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to say?" Sunday joked, her eyes slightly misty as well.

"Fuck stereo types," Dylan replied and the laughed quietly before relapsing back into their previous silence and embrace, soaking in each other's presence.

"Sunday?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for staying," the boy quoted, looking down at the girl who changed so many things, for the better.

Sunday smiled and shook her head gently, "Always." She quoted back and before either could speak, a flash sounded and they both turned to see Ellery standing in the doorway, her phone in the air with a small smile.

"Totally Instagram worthy."

*

dylansprayberry; Best night of my life

dylansprayberry; Best night of my life. Thanks for staying.
145,098 likes, 2,356 comments;
tagged; sundaymorning
View comments;

sundaymorning; always

tylersgirl; WHATTYEFYCK THIS IS SOME HARRY POTTET TYPE SHIT

derekshalo; WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT SYSJSKSKSIAI

tylerposey58; OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP O T FUCKING P

stilesthevoidd; AHAT THE FUXJ OTP DO YOU HEAR ME CRYINSHS

hollandroden; aW

ellery_sprayberry; photo creds 💁🏼

dylansprayberry; stfu ellery_sprayberry

sundaymorning; bE NICE DYLAN dylansprayberry

dylansprayberry; :-( sundaymorning

m.fabrycki; lmao how cute.

dylansprayberry; Melanie stop. Not now. m.fabrycki

_________________
[Edited]
And Melanie And Maddie belongs to saIvators who is very talented and you should check their books out :)