~Chapter 10~

Mystery POV

The door slammed open as Kanju came in.

"Sir, the preparations are ready." Kanju said. I looked up from the necklace.

"Good. Leave me." I said and Kanju walked out of the door and closed it. I returned my attention back to the silver necklace. It had two intertwined snakes in the symbol of and S

 It had two intertwined snakes in the symbol of and S

The lost necklace of Sleinpar. I wonder if it's worth enough to sell for the girl. I thought.

"Sir, where did you get that? I thought it had been lost forever." Said a voice behind me. I looked to see my assassin, Tanshi, in the window. He had shoulder length black hair with golden cat eyes.

"Let's just say I stole it from a lonely traveler." I say.

"Have you ever thought about exchanging that for both of them? I mean, they are not that valu-"

"Of course I have! I know that idiot prince won't give both of them up, but he would gladly give the princess up for this."

"Sir, I don't think so. I pretty sure that he's fond of both of them. And my brother won't give up that princes either."

"Yes I know that! If he doesn't give either of them up, we will just take them from the ball. After all, it's only in a few days, isn't it?"

"Yes, of course. What should we do about my brother?"

"Oh, I think you can take care of him. When you meet him, don't kill him. I want you to take him here so I can talk to him."

"Of course sir. Goodbye." Tanshi said as he jumped back out of the window.

I returned my attention back to the necklace.

Soon foolish prince. Very soon I will have my revenge.

~~~

Ooooooo! Who is this mystery person! Btw, I will probably be doing short chapters almost every day now cause I feel like it.
~Lizzie