~Chapter 5~

Malania's POV

I laid there. I laid there for a long time. When I heard the door creak open and I saw Zen.

"Hi Zen. Why did you want to see me?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to know if you were okay. Why did you pass out anyway?" Zen said.

I sighed and said, "memories. Lots of memories came back to me. It was way too much to handle."

"What did you learn?" Zen asked.

Zen's POV

"What did you learn?" I asked.

Malania looked at me with sadness in her eyes. "Painful memories. Very painful memories."

I nodded and left her. I went outside to get some fresh air. Painful. What happened in her life? I thought.

"Hi Obi" I said. He was sitting on the railing next to me.

"Master, can I go watch over Malania?" He asked.

I nodded and he dashed off.

Obi's POV

I jumped through Malania's window and saw her missing. Worried, I called, "Malania? Are you in here?"

I saw her pop her head out of the bathroom. She immediately brightened when she saw me.

She walked out of the bathroom and plopped down on the bed. "Hi Obi" she said cheerfully.

I could tell that she had been crying, because her eyes were rimmed with red. Her emerald-green eyes sparkled with happiness though.

"Hi Malania." I said.

"Can we do something?" She asks.

"Like what?"
"I don't know."
"Then why did you ask?"
"Maybe you had ideas!"
"Well, I don't."
"Fine then!" She stood up and walked out the door.

"Wait!" I called, but she was already gone. I ran out the door and saw her turn the corner. I decided to follow her in secret so I crept to the corner and looked around it.

Malania was rounding another corner, so I followed her. She's going outside! Of course!

I followed her outside and she sat down in the grass. She looked so relaxed, I wanted to sit down next to her. Before I could decide what to do, Malania said, "hi Obi. What do you want?" Her voice was very calm. Her hair swayed to in the wind. She's so beautiful. I love her. Wait what! I didn't just think that, did I?

As I was thinking all of that, my feet carried me over beside Malania and I sat down beside her. We watched the sun set in silence.

Suddenly, Malania stood up. We locked eyes and some how understood each other perfectly.

There's something in the woods, she seemed to say to me. Let's go. Do you have weapons? I said to her. She nodded and we ran into the woods.