~Chapter 2~

Zen's POV

Malania. Why does that sound familiar? I thought. "Okay, Malania, I'll see you!"

"Bye Zen!" I heard her call as I closed the door. I sighed and turned to Kiki and Mitsuhide. "Well, what's up with the girl?" Kiki asked.

"Well, her name is Malania Crocodan. Is it just me or does her name sound familiar?" I said.

"You know, it does sound kind of familiar. Do you have any ideas?" Mitsuhide said.

"We can think while we go to Shirayuki. We have to tell her that Malania is awake." I say.

They nod their heads as we start to walk to the herbalist building. I suddenly realize that Malania was awake with no one watching her. "Obi! Come here!" I yell.

Two seconds later, a man with black hair and cat eyes jumped in front of us. "Obi, go and watch over the girl. Her name is Malania."

"Yes Master." Obi said and sprang up the castle wall.

Obi's POV

I jumped up the castle wall and sprang along the edge. I got to the girls window and jumped in.

I must have surprised her because she scrambled back from the bed and almost fell over.

"Hello miss, I am Obi. I'm going to be looking out for you the next few days." I say to her.

She nodded her head. I could see that she didn't really trust me. I wouldn't trust a strange man who had just jumped through my window. "You know, you don't have to address me formally. You can call me Malania." Malania said.

"All right miss", I said, completely ignoring her comment.

She huffed and sat down on her bed. I noticed that her hair was purple that went all the way down to her butt in a braid. Wow, she's pretty I thought. Then I scolded myself for thinking that. I can't go around judging people!

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize that Malania was poking me.

I looked down at her as she said, "can we go do something?"

I sighed and looked down at the bored girl. "Ok, what do you want to do?" I ask.

Her face lit up and she ran out of the room

"Hey, wait!" I called out of the door way, but she was already turning the corner. I sighed and ran after her. It didn't take me long to catch up to her. I followed her outside and into the woods.

She started to climb a tree so I climbed after her. As I was just on the first branch, she was already on the other tree. I smirked and jumped after her.

We jumped all the way around the perimeter of the woods when Malania decided to rest.

We plopped down on a branch and I saw Malania breathing heavily. I was too, although I rarely get tired.

"Where did you figure out how to climb trees?" I asked. She looked puzzled and shook her head.

"I don't know. I can't really remember anything. All I remember are little tiny memories that are coming back to me." She said.

We sat there for a while in a comfortable silence. After a few minutes, we heard voices getting closer. We jumped down from the tree to see Master, Miss, Miss Kiki, and Mitsuhide.

Master saw us and walked towards us. Malania smiled at Master and he smiled back.

"Hi, Malania!" Master called.

We waited for them to get to us. Miss walked up to Malania and knelt down. "Hello Malania. Are you feeling all right?" She asked.

Malania nodded her head and asked, "how do you know my name, also, what's yours?"

"I'm Shirayuki, Zen told me about you."

"Oh. Do I have to go back to my room?"

"No."

"Good. Can I visit the sword arena?"

Miss looked at Master who shrugged. "I guess so. Why?" She asked.

Malania took a side ways glance at me and said, "I want to sword fight Obi."

~

Hey guys! I hoped you liked this. Stay tuned!
~Lizzie