~Chapter 1~

Girls POV (u will find out who she is in a little)

I woke up and found myself in a room. I looked around the room and saw a window. I saw light shining through a window and I got up. I walked up to the window and looked out. It looked like the sun was just rising in the sky. I stayed there for a few minutes when I realized something.

Where am I? I thought. Then I realized something else, I didn't know anything. I touched my hair. That was the only thing I could remember. My hair was magical.

Then I realized something else, I didn't even know my own name. I ran to the mirror in the bathroom and looked at my hair.

It was purple. I don't mean tinted purple, I mean actual purple. I saw that it reached my waist. I looked for a rubber band and braided my hair and went back to the bed.

I laid there for a while when I heard the door open. I looked up and saw a really handsome man. He had albino-White hair and wore a blue shirt with a blue jacket. He also wore a white cape over all of that. His pants were white with blue boots.

He smiled at me and said, "hello. What is your name?"

I shook my head and said, "I don't know, I don't have a memory about anything."

The man looked very surprised and looked at my hair. Apparently, he noticed my hair was braided and asked, "how long have you been up? By the way, I'm Zen."

I shook my head again. "Where am I?" I asked.

"You are in Clarines kingdom." Said Zen

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"Well, I didn't specifically find you, some guards did. You were in the river in the woods. Some guards earlier had said that there were strange people in the woods so they went to investigate. They were about to cross over the river when they saw you lying in the river." He said.

Zen looked at the clock and sighed. "Well, I have to got back to work. I'll have one of the quart herbalists check on you."

As he was about to leave I said, "wait, I remembered something!"

Zen turned around. "What did you remember?"

My name. My name is Malania Crocodan."

~

Hey guys!! I'll try to do a longer chapter tomorrow, but I may not have time.
~Lizzie