Ego: Hold Tight

He pulled my sweatshirt off tossing it carelessly to the side. He leaned his head down colliding his lips with mine, our kiss a tangle of tongue and lip biting. His hands rested underneath my thighs cupping the curve of my ass in his hands. He gave it a squeeze causing me to groan into his mouth. I walked us back towards the living room and pushed him on the couch.

I felt in control and it felt amazing.

His eyes widened at my actions but I ignored it and began stripping away the rest of my clothes. I stood naked and exposed to him, I dropped down to my knees in front of him. I palm his semi-erect length over his black boxers, he let his head fall back to rest on the couch, his tongue slipping out to wet his lips.

  I pulled them down and he lifted his hips so I could pull them all the way off. I held him in my hand and stroked him a few times causing groans to escape his slightly parted lips. I took him into my mouth little by little making sure that my teeth were nowhere near his member. I bobbed my head up and down slowly pushing more of him into my mouth everytime I went down.

Soon he was hitting the back of my throat, I relaxed my throat so I wouldn't gag and sped up my pace. I hallowed my cheeks and kept going.

"Oh fuck Valerie." He groaned pushing hair away from my face, I pulled him out of my mouth with a pop giving a few more licks to his shaft.

"Get up here."He tore open a condom packet and slid it on. I stood up and straddled his hips while he lined himself up with my entrance.

"Already so wet for me." He took my right nipple into his mouth sucking and nibbling lightly on the sensitive nub.

"Only for you Harry." I eased myself down onto him slowly, savouring the feeling of him stretching me, I bounced up and down slowly moaning with every thrust I bit my lip when I felt I was being to loud that only made him thrust harder and faster.

"Oh, God." I moaned breathlessly as the sound of our skin slapping together filled the apartment. He added pressure to my clit rubbing slowly then faster, it was driving me insane, to much friction I was going to come soon, my walls clenched against him.

"H-Harry, I'm going, oh God, I'm going to c-come." I moaned letting my head fall in the crook of his neck, I attached my lips to the reddened skin and licked bold strips up the salty flesh, I sucked and nibbled on his neck sure to leave many love bites in the wake of my lips.

"Just a little more." He groaned spilling into the condom while we rode out our highs. He soon slipped from me as I climbed off him and fell onto the seat beside him.

"I'm... I'm going to take a shower." I said breathlessly and he just nodded his arm over his eyes while he caught his breath. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower tap setting it to the perfect tempreture before stepping in underneath the shower head.

I heard a distant ringing and it sounded like Harry's phone, I didn't find his phone ringing peculiar.

"Hello." I heard him answer over the sound of the water beating against my skin.

"What do you want?" He asked angrily his voice fading then getting louder, he was pacing.

"We are done. We aren't doing shit like that anymore." Anymore? Could that be Daley?

"D, come on. Shit is finally going somewhat normal in our lives and now you're trying to pull us back into this crap. No I've got my my family and friends to think about not to mention Val." Was this 'D' person trying to get the boys to do what Eric had mentioned about the boys being involved with illegal acts.

"Stay away from us and I mean it." He yelled. It made me jump, the way how Harry's voice could go from sweet to terrifying in a heartbeat.

I scrubbed up and finished my shower, wrapping myself in a plush towel. Harry walked pass me and into the bathroom without a word, I just grabbed my bag and walked back into our room to get dressed. I changed into his 'Teenage Runaway' sweater that was two sizes two big for me and a pair of shorts. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and situated myself in the middle of the bed.