Ego: Moonlight Sonata

I awoke before Harry did and I laid there for awhile. I listened to the scattered chirps outside the window, the thump thump of my heart in my ears that seemed so loud that they could wake the dead and Harry's snores. I soaked in the easiness of the early morning. I glimpsed at the clock on the bedside table it was barely nine in the morning.

I turned on my side and Harry's grip around my waist tightened a little but enough to make me wince slightly, I was sore when I had no reason to be. I lifted his arms off my waist slowly so I wouldn't wake him and crept out of bed, I wiggled my toes into the plush carpet before I walked to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I ventured into the kitchen to make breakfast for the two of us, nothing over the top just some pancakes and sausages.

I made breakfast and sat it on two plates, Harry woke up just as I finished serving his food.

"Come back to bed." He said sleepily. 

"Not tired." I muttered pouring myself a cup of coffee. "I made breakfast."

"Not hungry yet." He shuffled into the kitchen his pyjama bottoms hanging lowly on his hips revealing his sculpted V line.

"I'll put it in the microwave then." I said with a small smile which he returned.

"I go back to school tomorrow." I added.

"Why don't you stick with the online courses?" He asked, his brow furrowing as he turned on the kettle.

"I'm taking a new class that requires me to be in school to take it. Plus it's just that one class." I took another sip careful not to burn my lip.

"So then drop the class." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"No. I like it and I like the teacher, he's nice and he lets us call him by his first name." I stated, putting my free hand on my hip.

"Alright whatever." He grumbled.

My phone rang in the other room, I huffed and put down the cup walking past Harry and into the room I grabbed my phone off of the dresser.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kitten, how could leave without saying goodbye?" Daley pouted.

"How did you even get my number?" I snapped quietly.

"I have my ways," he chuckled "but that's not the topic of this conversation. Do you wish to hear more?"

"No not really." I said getting ready to hang up.

"You don't exactly have a choice in the matter."

"Actually I do. I can choose to hang up right now and turn off my phone." My finger hovered over the end button.

"But wouldn't you like to save your cousin." I blinked a few times.

"You're gonna have to do better than that." I said seriously, she works for him I'm pretty sure he wouldn't kill her.

"Okay, come see me in ten minutes and your friends won't have to work for me anymore."

"What is the catch?" I asked folding my arms.

"You have to do this one job for me, I've seen how skin tight clothing looks on you and you would be perfect for the job." I scoffed.

"You're a pig."

"Ten minutes Kitten."

"I don't even know where to meet you." I said furrowing my eyebrows at his idiocy.

"I'll text you the address, make sure you aren't followed, see you soon Kitten."

"You really need to stop calling me that." I hung up before he could say anything but I could practically hear his smirk. I changed out of my house clothes and into black leggings a large knit sweater and brown combat boots tying my scarf around my neck and pulling on my coat. I slipped my phone and keys into my pocket as I left the bedroom.