CHAPTER 1

A/N: Above Image of Liam

**

I woke up at around 4 in the morning feeling thirsty so I tried to get up but failed as Liam tightened his hold on my waist and he placed his face in the crook of my neck. I could feel his hot uneven breath tickling my neck so I stayed there for a while and when his breath became even I got out of his hold.

I placed the glass under pure-it and a small smile appeared on my face just by thinking about my relationship with Liam which is 2 years old now, we were childhood friends as my Dad is the Mayor of Washington and Mark Frost, his father, is involved with the underworld but our family relation is quite amazing.

We went to our elementary school, junior school and high school together, but when I decided to move to New York for my college, Liam came along. We both stay in different apartments but yesterday night was special. We went clubbing and God knows when we started kissing each other and came back at his place.

"Beep." With that my glass was brimming with pure water. I gulped it down my throat and decided to leave as it was now past 4 and I had my college at 8. Going back to his room I wore my previous night clothes and left his apartment after kissing his cheeks.

Drive to my apartment was 45 minutes long so I turned on the radio and kept on driving until a red signal. I got a hunch that someone was watching me so I turned to look around but no other vehicle was there on the road except....

A Jaguar F-Type which was parallel to me but in the opposite lane. Their side signal was green but that car stopped beside mine and I thanked God for the divider. It was complete black and by complete I mean I couldn't even see who was there inside as the windows were black too. It had tinted glass windows which blocked my view from knowing who exactly was in the car.

I turned my face to the other direction to ignore that person in the car. Suddenly that mystery man broke the torturous silence by a horn. Of course it had to be a guy because girls don't do such stuff.

I still ignored him but he kept on honking continuously so I stared at his window and he didn't press the horn anymore. I glanced at my signal which was still red and he again took my attention by honking.

'Crystal stop looking in his direction! In fact, get away from this lane! Break the signal and move-' I thought.

Again there was a horn.

This time I looked at his window and was surprised as he lowered them till his eyes. I could easily see his twinkling dark brown eyes observing me intensely. Without giving another chance to my crazy thoughts I lowered down my window and yelled. "Stop being so damn horny!" He narrowed his eyes and I broke the signal. Speeding up, I just prayed.

Please God don't let him follow me. Please.

.

.

.

.

It was past 7 and I whined as I wanted to skip my college and sleep peacefully but college means spending more time with Liam so I quickly took a shower and wore black crop top on blue velvet pants and matching cardigan with nude heels. I glanced at myself in my full size mirror on the wall and left along with my bag pack.