PROLOGUE

"Xavier stop it! W-What are you doing?" I stuttered as he kept on walking towards my direction, his brown eye's full of rage and his muscles tensed. My back hit the wall and he plastered himself on me by placing his hand's on either sides of my waist.

"Xavier sto-" he cut me off by asking in his threatening voice "What part did you not understand of 'DONT.YOU.DARE.TO.RUN.AWAY.FROM.ME' ?

I opened my mouth but nothing came out as I was way too scared of him and the proximity between us, but somehow managed to answer, "You cannot force me to do anything. I'm not your--"

His eye's darkened and I swallowed nervously, " YOU.ARE.MINE." he grabbed the back of my hair roughly making me scream and placed his face in the crook of my neck, inhaling my scent.

I pushed him away with all my strength and he stumbled back "You have no right to get this close to m-" I couldn't even complete my sentence and his lips crashed into mine.

He pulled away and whispered darkly "I have every right on you."
.
.
.
.

Crystal Hemsworth is a young beautiful 21 years old girl, completing the last year of her college. She is the most popular girl known for her kind heart and a little sass.

Xavier Frost, 25, is known as a cold hearted person. No one dares to cross his path not because he has connections with the underworld, because he is the UNDERWORLD himself.

What happens when Xavier Frost attends college for a mission and meets Crystal Hemsworth?

Darkness VS Light.

CHOOSE YOUR TEAM WISELY😏