"He will be fine. Harry has been through so much, this is only a small obstacle in his eyes." Luna said confidently. Neville agreed.

Everyone finished eating, and headed outside to the black lake. Hermione, Ron, Luna, Draco, and the last contestant, David Daniel, all gathered in front of Minerva. Everyone who was watching sat in the same viewing towers that they used for the Tri Wizard Tournament.

"Okay. Obviously today you will be battling underwater. The objective is to eliminate each other until one if left. Everyone is being provided Gillyweed so you can breathe underwater. You have one hour to win. If you take longer, then you'll need to fight while being on limited oxygen. The mermaids will be watching, and make sure no one drowns or anything. If you're knocked out, they'll take you until your Gillyweed runs out. Now, get into the water, eat your Gillyweed, and duel to win." Minerva told them. Everyone quickly took off their clothes, revealing their bathing suits. They charmed their bodies to stay warm, ate their Gillyweed, and jumped into the water.

Everyone waited the hour, anxiously, for the contestants to surface.

Madam Pomphrey was tending to Harry. She took the bandages off to air out his wounds.

"How do I look?" Harry joked around. Madam Pomphrey smiled, and handed him a small mirror.

"I think you look good. The scar adds character. Don't be alarmed by your sight. It will go back to normal in a couple days." She said. Harry felt his face a little. He didn't look bad at all. He placed the mirror closer to his face, and looked at his eye. It looked normal, thankfully.

An hour passed, and the contestants surfaced. Minerva kneeled down, and spoke to the Mermaid. She stood back up, and announced the winner.

"The winner is Draco Malfoy!" She announced, her voiced echoed through the stands. Many people cheered. Everyone got out of the lake, and dried off. Minerva gave Draco a Gold Medal.

"Congratulations Mr. Malfoy." She congratulated him. Draco nodded his head to her.

Madam Pomphrey gave Harry a potion to deal with the pain. She slinged his arm, and helped Harry get into a clean shirt. He started to walk back to his dorm to take a shower, and meet Draco in the common room.

Draco, Hermione, and Ron rushed inside with everyone else. Luna left to find Neville. The three went to the hospital wing first to find Harry.

"You missed him. He headed to his dorm to shower and change." She told them. They thanked her, and went to their common room. When they opened the door, they saw Harry sitting on the sofa. Harry smiled when he saw them, and got up to hug them.

"Mate." Ron greeted as he hugged Harry hard. He winced and pulled away. He jiggled his slung arm a little.

"Gotta be careful with the shoulder." Harry winced. Hermione and went to hug him, but were more gentle on him. Draco rushed over to Harry, wrapped his arms around his waist, and gave him a deep kiss. Harry kissed him back happily. They parted, and Draco started him worrying.

"Are you in pain? Can you see from your eye?" Draco asked. He guided Harry to the sofa, and sat down next to him. The others followed.

"No and no." Harry answered. "I got some pain reliever, and I can't see out of my eye right now. It's going to take a couple days before I regain vision." Harry told them.

"That's great." Hermione beamed. Harry grabbed the medal around Draco's neck, and kissed it.

"I'm glad you won." Harry told Draco. They kissed each other again.