-Twenty Eight- * -Have a Right to Lose Control-

Start from the beginning

“Then fucking explain it to me!” She screamed on the top of her lungs. In a flash Vincent had pinned her down on the bed his fangs protruding out, cutting his lips in the process. “You’re so damn annoying!” For the first time since she’s been in this place, Savannah wasn’t afraid, she called his bluff. She stayed perfectly calm, even though she had doubts about him. She didn’t trust him fully, now she hardly ever could.

“You’re absolutely pathetic, are you trying to instill fear? I hate to burst your bubble but it’s not working” She snapped with sternness in her voice, she needed him to take her seriously. Suddenly backing off, Vincent stood just a foot away form her, and Savannah fixated herself on him.

“So what’s it going to be? You going to tell me the truth or not?” Savannah crossed her arms defensively. “We had to kill your mother, Savannah she would have ruined everything, before I knew you I was on board.. I hated her for keeping suck a secret -you- from us.. I resented her..”

Savannah just listened, she wouldn’t interrupt him now. He was finally telling her the truth, it wasn’t exactly what she wanted to hear but it was what she had to hear. 

“We need your blood, The plan was to kill your mother then take you captive, once you turned eighteen and your blood became purified, immortal.. We would keep you alive but drain you slowly. Taking what we needed to protect ourselves, to instill that we would stay strong, forever..”

“Let me guess, trying to fake falling in love with me was part of the brilliant plan than eh? To put me with Kent on purpose to make me feel horrible then you -poof- come out of nowhere and protect me, huh?” Her voice betrayed her, not matter how much she didn’t want him to know that she had trusted him and started to care for him, the crack in her voice told him otherwise.

“It wasn’t like that, you have to believe me. Savannah I fell so hard for you. I was never supposed to. I wasn’t even supposed to spend my time around you, at all. I was supposed to keep a safe distance from you.. Those were my brothers original orders, but when he realized that you were miserable with Kent, he let you switch. He wants to keep you happy, in hopes that you will give us what we need form you.. He is willing to make a deal Savannah.. It might be best if you take it”

Savannah didn’t want to take any deal they would make. But Karin’s words rang in her head. Karin wanted her to befriend them once more, to get in ‘good’ with them, to learn there plans, weakness, vulnerabilities… anything that would help the wolf clan.

“Well I guess I can listen to what you two have to say.. But don’t get too excited, I am no where near forgiving you yet..” And she wasn’t sure if she would ever be able to forgive him. Who forgives a fake, maybe his feelings for her were real, but he still deceived her, lied to her.. He mad it clear that he disregarded her feelings.

“Alright, then let’s go meet Payne in his office”

Without nodding, Savannah stood up and fixed her self, adjusting her shirt and then patting down the wrinkles. She followed Vincent through the halls to the all too familiar office that held the answers within.

“Savannah, I have been expecting you” Payne’s grin made her sick to her stomach. “So I’ve heard” She snapped before taking a seat in a chair by his desk. Vincent stood lightly against the wall, after closing the door Payne took a seat on his desk, leaning casually on it.

“I know those werewolves told you everything. They just want to use you against us Savannah, they will tell you anything.. I know you’re not happy with us right now.. But I want to make a deal” Payne was quick and to the point. But Savannah couldn’t help but to quickly think about the fact that these vampires must not have known about her mothers letter.. They were clueless about what the werewolves truly had in store.

“And what is that?” She narrowed her eyes in skeptic. “Well, I will promise to let you live in this manor, master free. You can have the grand room, my old room. We will remodel it to your liking, you will have no rules. No chores, you will be free to roam wherever you want, I will offer you two personal guards, one being Vincent.. Of course…” Savannah concentrated on everything he said before speaking.

“What’s the catch?” She responded emotionless.

Payne grinned. “Ah, I was getting to that. Well once you turn eighteen, I could just drain you completely of your blood, kill you and be done with it. But instead I figured it is your life of immortality that you were granted and if it wasn’t for you, then we would have no option of being completely one hundred percent, immortal..”

“Furthermore, I would like to take a little blood form you every week. Not enough to kill you, only enough to make a difference in myself and my bother, and enough so that your body can casually produce more.. You would hardly feel any side effects, maybe casually some vertigo, or a ill stomach, but nothing you couldn’t handle.”

Payne finished, folding his hands in his lap watching Savannah carefully. “I must apologize for my brother’s behavior, you must know I had no intention of making him fall in love with you, In my opinion you are just an average human, usually replaceable, except in this case of course.. Please disregard his guilt, it truly is not his fault and we had no intentions of him becoming weak for you..”

Savannah didn’t nod, she didn’t say anything. She sat in silence, she was still. She need more time to think about things, at last she needed to be able to sneak off tonight at midnight and let Ben know of everything that has happened thus far.

“I will need a day or two to think this through..” She said softly, making sure she kept her breathing calm and her posture composed. Payne grinned. “As would be fair, I will let you roam free, no master as of now, and I will await your decision tomorrow morning, I hope you make the smart decision. I would hate to kill you Savannah, your blood is so powerful.. You can become so powerful..”

His grin made her feel uneasy and she just nodded curtly before stepping out of the room. Vincent was silent the entire time, he walked back to their room and once inside he left his words betray him.

“Please take his offer, I need you here, with me..” Savannah sighed deeply not wanting to talk about this right now. “I don’t want to talk about this right now. I need some time alone. Vincent nodded his head solemnly. 

“I see, I will stay with Trevor for the night, eave you alone..”

After his words he slowly crept from the room, leaving her alone to her thoughts.

Savannah just sat on the bed, thinking about everything. This would all be such hard work. Thank goodness her birthday was only three weeks away, any longer and she would surely fall apart, that is if she keeps up with this façade long enough not to.

[[ Author's Note: I know it took quite a few days, hopefully not too long. I did update before this but it was for my other vampire story, you can check it out if you want, or don't it's completely fine. I hope you like this chapter, I tried to make it longer than average. The song is very good too, It's a cover of an old hip hop/R&B song, I always love the lyrcs, But I hated the way it sounded, but this rock cover is just absolutely amazing. I literally have had this play on repeat all night long, haha. Oh and this is random but does anyone watch The Secret Circle? I just started watching it and it's pretty interesting, I know it's based off of books but I haven't read them.. so yeah lol. Well bye guys! ]]