That Damned Usui

After the heated exchange, Misaki was left a bashful mess. He caused her to randomly remember what happened without saying anything at all. Which would in turn cause her to randomly break out into a blushing mess. 

Damn Usui... He thinks he can just play me like that. I am sick and tired of him Messing with my emotions like that...

She reached her hand back down into the soapy water and pulled out another dish. She vigorously washed it as she clenched her teeth in a blushing rage.

Damn that Usui...Damn that Usui... Damn that Usui!

Shink! 

"Ow!" Misaki looked down at her hand and saw blood slowly pour from her hand down into the drain of the sink. The dish had broken and there were glass pieces scattered. 

She slightly bit her lip in displeasure as she pulled a pretty large shard from her hand. She turn on the water and winced as the cut was cleaned out. 

A sudden presence was behind her. 

"Kaichou are you okay? O...Oh my goodness you are bleeding let me look at it." He gently picked up her wrist and put it to his eyesight to get a better look.

The memory of him kissing her flashed once more in Misa's head. Without full acknowledgement of what was really going on, Misaki swatted his hand away and quickly retrieved her own from his grasp. 

"You know Usui this wouldn't have happened if you wouldn't have taken over my mind. I am sick and tired of thinking about you every second!"

"Ka-Kaic....."

She interrupted him, "No don't even talk to me! I told you not to try anything. You know what? I am done here."  Usui looked down as she turned off the faucet and walked away with her hand still bleeding. 

She grabbed her coat and put it on is a rush. Misaki reached down for her bag and picked it up as she slipped on her shoes. She slammed the door and walked down the hallway of the apartment complex. Tears streamed down her face as her pace continued.

Why did I say all those things...?