Screaming Your Name

It seemed like hours as she awaited on a small couch. There was a bustle of people walking in and out of his room but she wasn't allowed to be in his presence. She could her the faint talk of nurses to doctors and she knew that they were performing difficult tasks to hopefully remove the bullet from his flesh.
Misaki could Imagine him in absolute pain and tears began swelling in her eyes as she rested her light head into the palms of her hands. Next to her was her phone which was going off constantly with texts from her worried mother. Word had gotten around fast that there was a shooting at the Maid Latte downtown.
Misaki was fully aware that her mother needed to receive a well message from her, but Misaki couldn't move. Her body had felt so paralyzed. Her mind pondered on the thought of losing him. On losing Usui Takumi....

On losing my... Beloved.

Her head shot up as she stood to her feet.

"Damnit Usui why must you lead me into such a terrible state... Why couldn't I die! Why couldn't you just leave me be!"

She turned her head once more towards the locked door and noticed it was open. She turned on her feet and saw Usui before her in a wheel chair and in medical garments.

She gasped at his sight as she couldn't say a word.

Usui stood to his feet as the nurses strongly urged him not to. He fought their grasp and pulled her into a passionate hug.

"I can never leave you Kaichou."

Misaki could swear she heard a ringing sound as he said that and gently cryed into his embrace. Usui's lips curled into a light hearted smile.

I am so glad she is safe....