A Man In My Nightmares

*****NOTE THAT THIS DOESN'T GO WITH WHAT HAPPENS IN THE MANGA OR ANIME***********

Her eyes were covered by a dark cloth and all she could see was light passing through the threads. Misaki's hands were tied behind her back. Normally she could break the rope, but this wasn't ordinary rope, it was parachute string.

Damn. Not even the Incredible Hulk could break this.

Misaki was frightened but she kept calm, thinking about ways to stay safe. She was at a scenario she felt was doomed without help. Misaki was too srubborn to even contemplate the possibility of Usui coming. The man placed her in the backseat as the vehicle began moving.

The entire car ride was silent. Misaki hated it. She wanted things to get exciting. The silence in the car made her panic.

This isn't happening. I had to of overworked myself and fell asleep.

The vehicle came to a halt as the doors clicked open and her body was pulled out of the backseat. Her mind fluttered in thought of where she could have been and who was dumb enough to challenge Misaki.

After being pulled out, she was pushed up a few stairs and into the door. Two men took her shoulders and forced her into a kneeling position. The mask was still on her and she could tell the lighting in the room was a dark color.

"Misa I am here to announce something that may be of interest to you."

"Nothing in this world could interest me about a scum bag who thought that kidnapping me was something that could be forgiven." Misaki's lips curled into a devious smile. "One way or another I will get my revenge."

On the outside she may have looked strong and confident but on the inside she was dying.

"Woah stay calm. I brought you here in secret so you don't have any family members following you here. You know.." The man drew closer to her. "You are growing up beautifully."

At that moment Misaki realized that this man was a monster that drenched her nightmares. This man, was her father.