Making Things Right

Usui enterred the room quietly. The door was unlocked because coaches were at the school for practice. He scanned the area and creeped towards the main desk. Usui's hand outstretched towards the desk and picked up the large stack of papers. He filed through until he approached her class papers and read through the names quickly.

Click.

The door knob was turning. In a frantic hurry, he set the papers down and hid under the desk. The door opened slowly and shut with a small thud. Usui glanced over and saw a single sheet on the floor and pulled it towards him slowly. The person walked towards the desk as his feet were in front of Usui. The coach looked around the room. He picked up a coffee mug and walked out of the room shutting the door and turned off the light.

Usui climbed out from under the desk and looked at the sheet in his hand.

"Takumi Usui.... So she did write my name." He let out a sigh and picked up his sheet. He smiled at both sheets and purposely wrote her name on his sheet.

I want her to be happy. That's all I want. All though... She's quite interesting.

He let off a small chuckle and walked out of the room locking it behind him.

***results are in***

Misaki looked at the board with a bright smile.

"I won??!!!??! I mean.... Of course I got the highest mark!"

Usui looked from a distance and saw her beautiful smile stretch from her rosy cheeks. She was so beautiful when she was happy. He always wanted her this way. He wanted to be the reason she was happy.